Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
madmare
Essex UK
madmare is female  madmare has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 12:41 PM

Re: Experiences of the so called 'supernatural'.

We have so many goings on in our house at the moment I actually have someone coming in to cleanse it on 30th Oct.
Enough is enough, we didn't mind a few hanging around but they are taking the mick now.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 01:26 PM

We never found the activity in our house frightening, even though it was weird and wacky. When it all stopped in January 2008 we missed it, we never lacked after dinner conversation!
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 03:36 PM

My Sister in Law(and though they are divorced I still consider Virginia to be my big sister) used to attract a poltergeist when she was young. We all had to go to another house to see the tv programe about it as we did not have BBC2.

I`m a bit sceptical but I have to wonder-why do cats suddenly go bolt eyed and stare into an empty space?-can they see things we cannot?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Old git ->
My Sister in Law(and though they are divorced I still consider Virginia to be my big sister) used to attract a poltergeist when she was young. We all had to go to another house to see the tv programe about it as we did not have BBC2.

I`m a bit sceptical but I have to wonder-why do cats suddenly go bolt eyed and stare into an empty space?-can they see things we cannot?
That'd not unusual with cats, and very spooky!!
buttercup
Wiltshire
buttercup is female  buttercup has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by madmare ->
We have so many goings on in our house at the moment I actually have someone coming in to cleanse it on 30th Oct.
Enough is enough, we didn't mind a few hanging around but they are taking the mick now.
Glad it is not happening on 31st October

Is your house very old and are they nice ones or just plain annoying?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top