Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 10:13 AM

Wednesday already!

Good Morning Everyone - hope you all have a lovely day.

Jack Frost was here - minus 2 degrees during the night! Sunny now though so hope it stays that way!

Take care and stay safe.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 10:23 AM

Re: Wednesday already!

Morning BK and all

Sunny but cold here. I am currently waiting for the environmental health man to come. Our water supply is contaminated (again) and he wants to take more samples. Meanwhile we have no water safe for drinking.

The dogs are racing around getting over excited and wondering when we are going out.

Have a great day all.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 10:32 AM

Good morning. A cold and frosty start, but bright and sunny.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 12:22 PM

Good morning all! ..... oops just realised it's afternoon now!

Jack Frost also paid us a visit last night, very nippy first thing but it has brightened up now.

I'm feeling a lot more mobile today, thank goodness, little to no pain during the day now - just the excruciating pain when trying to get out of bed in the morning.

Enjoy your day everyone!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 01:52 PM

Lovely n sunny here today! Hope it's nice where you are too

For everyone feeling poorly - hope you all get better soon xx
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 03:09 PM

Wednesdays are different for me because I work Monday to Wednesday only so Wednesdays are my Fridays.
If I could get full time work it it would be better..............stevmk2
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 03:13 PM

Possibly the prettiest day of the the year at 74 F and Sunday. Rain moving in Friday through Tuesday. We've really had a mild and dry summer so no complaint. Have a great day!
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 03:28 PM

Sunny but chilly here. Not my best day-there is a very real chance Jenny`s cancer is back and on her lung. She was drained yesterday as she had a build up of fluid outside the lung that had put pressure on her heart and collapsed her left lung.

This all started way back in May 2009 when Jen had a sore tongue but left it for a while only to find out it was cancer.

Never put things off-it`s not wasting a GP`s time and an early diagnosis can make such a difference
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Old git ->
Sunny but chilly here. Not my best day-there is a very real chance Jenny`s cancer is back and on her lung. She was drained yesterday as she had a build up of fluid outside the lung that had put pressure on her heart and collapsed her left lung.

This all started way back in May 2009 when Jen had a sore tongue but left it for a while only to find out it was cancer.

Never put things off-it`s not wasting a GP`s time and an early diagnosis can make such a difference
I'm so very sorry to read this OG, thinking of you both and sending healing vibes to Jenny.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Old git ->

I am so sorry.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top