Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 04:23 PM

Re: Wednesday already!

OG, so sorry to hear about Jenny ,,,,,,,

Chilly here too! Grey, damp, overcast, only 14 C (57 F), no frost yet, though, Rain missed the City; sun supposed to appear this afternoon ... hope so. Up to the Giant for Leia's chicken ... and my mousse cake, that is sooo addictive!
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 04:40 PM

OG, I am so sorry about your Jenny. She is a fighter no mistake, you too. I hope they can do something about the cancer, if she has it again. Thanks for the very good advice too about seeing our doctors early.
Mary
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Old git ->
Sunny but chilly here. Not my best day-there is a very real chance Jenny`s cancer is back and on her lung. She was drained yesterday as she had a build up of fluid outside the lung that had put pressure on her heart and collapsed her left lung.

This all started way back in May 2009 when Jen had a sore tongue but left it for a while only to find out it was cancer.

Never put things off-it`s not wasting a GP`s time and an early diagnosis can make such a difference

Oh I am really so very sorry to hear that, OG. I do hope it turns out not to be that. My thoughts and healing vibes going to her and thinking about you as well. It must be a great worry to you.

Take care and hugs to you and your wife.

xx
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 06:56 PM

My youngest daughter has just attended our four year old grandson's first parent's evening. His teacher is thrilled with his progress. He is practically banging the door down in the morning to be let into the classroom to get started. She says the only problem she has is to get him to stop working at home time, long may that last! All through the summer holidays he had us worried as he said he definitely wasn't going to school, thank goodness he likes it so very much.
buttercup
Wiltshire
buttercup is female  buttercup has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Dancingsky ->
My youngest daughter has just attended our four year old grandson's first parent's evening. His teacher is thrilled with his progress. He is practically banging the door down in the morning to be let into the classroom to get started. She says the only problem she has is to get him to stop working at home time, long may that last! All through the summer holidays he had us worried as he said he definitely wasn't going to school, thank goodness he likes it so very much.
That's great - lovely when a little one settles into school.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 09:35 PM

So sorry to hear that news OG-my thoughts are with you both-take care...

Made the most of today's lovely weather-walking this morning then a long stroll along the canal this afternoon. In between that, I managed to flood my kitchen....cleaned all the bits and pieces in the washing machine and put a washer on the filter the wrong way round......didn't realise how much water goes into a washing machine-but I do now!!!!!!!!!!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 11:47 PM

Eeeek, merz! What a lot of mopping up! Quiet day here, gloomy and drizzle, chilly. To the market, pottered around, and my turn to be Quizmistress on our weekly Catsey quiz, which is always fun. Off in a few minutes to dinner....pizza night!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top