Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2010, 06:48 PM

Re: Hair Cut Sir/Madam?

I use a hair trimmer myself and when you get used to it it's as good as a barber's job. there used to be a barber near me that I would go to but he would never shut up talking, one Day I sat in the chair and handed him a fiver, he looked at me and said 'Thats the first time I've ever got a tip before I cut a customers hair'. 'Thats not a tip' I said, 'Thats hush money'. He sulked all through the haircut.
buttercup
Wiltshire
buttercup is female  buttercup has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2010, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
i use a hair trimmer myself and when you get used to it it's as good as a barber's job. There used to be a barber near me that i would go to but he would never shut up talking, one day i sat in the chair and handed him a fiver, he looked at me and said 'thats the first time i've ever got a tip before i cut a customers hair'. 'thats not a tip' i said, 'thats hush money'. He sulked all through the haircut.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2010, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by buttercup ->
That's outrageous Maryl. They don't do themselves any favours do they. Were you happy with the outcome though?
Very happy with my hair thanks buttercup, although I didn't tell Rory how much it was, hope he doesn't read this.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top