Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2010, 12:43 PM

Re: Fiday a day for living

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Good morning all. I'm up early as usual. One thing I've noticed since retiring is that I'm still an early riser even if I'd like to sleep more. Our Fall rainy season is supposed to start today which may blot out the sun for the next 6-7 months. My new camera has not arrived so I missed photographing the season. I declare if I could reach out across the internet and strangle someone they'd be in trouble. Broken promises are whisps of wasted air.
What is the time difference between Oregon and the UK, Bob?

It's 12.43pm here ......
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2010, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
What is the time difference between Oregon and the UK, Bob?

It's 12.43pm here ......
It's Friday at 4:45 in the morning. The sun won't come up for a couple of hours yet so you're 8 hours ahead of us.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2010, 12:50 PM

Hope you all have a lovely day - its rainy here!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2010, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
It's Friday at 4:45 in the morning. The sun won't come up for a couple of hours yet so you're 8 hours ahead of us.
That is an early start to the day!!!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2010, 04:28 PM

Hi people! Very chilly this morning, only 10 C (49 F), sunny but a brisk breeze makes it feel even colder! I should have worn a heavier jacket on the way to the bank and market! Fortunately made good bus connections so didn't have to be out in the cold too long. Leia asked for the porch to be opened, got one sniff of the chilly air and headed for her thermal mat! Smart girl.

Mags, I'm 5 hours behind the UK in Washington, DC, Bob and Tink in Washington State are 3 hours behind me. And it will all become confusing when you change back to standard time on the 31st and we don't!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top