Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2010, 06:40 AM

Re: Now I have heard everything!

Those who are idiotic enough to use that service, needs their heads examined! If they have that amount of money to spend - they could give it to a worthwhile charity!

Thanks for the post DS - good one!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2010, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by buttercup ->
That is such a shame. Why not post him to the Eiffel Tower enclosing a sae for his return - he will not know the difference - honest..

Told Teddy Po about your great idea but he said that he would not see anything of Paris and have no photos taken of his visit and have nothing to remind him when he starts losing his hair.

So he asked if any one wanted to donate to his "I want to vist Paris" fund. Could you please PM me your bank details so we can take out £5 out of your account so we can get him a passport and to send him there.

Ever one who donates will get a set of Pictures
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2010, 09:26 AM

I'm not very tall, so could probably fit into a Teddy Bear suit. That would be a cheap way for this Scotsman to get to Paris.Just need someone to post me there!
telmar
yorkshire uk
telmar is female  telmar has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2010, 03:41 PM

More money than sense, springs to mind. Surely there are many more worthwhile causes? Maggiexx
buttercup
Wiltshire
buttercup is female  buttercup has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2010, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Told Teddy Po about your great idea but he said that he would not see anything of Paris and have no photos taken of his visit and have nothing to remind him when he starts losing his hair.

So he asked if any one wanted to donate to his "I want to vist Paris" fund. Could you please PM me your bank details so we can take out £5 out of your account so we can get him a passport and to send him there.

Ever one who donates will get a set of Pictures
I think Teddy Po has ideas above his station
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2010, 02:55 PM

Is the Company Owner the fool? Or the Customers?????

£88? (wonder if I could find a teddy bear costume)!

The other nonsense with this .... is that I wish I had thought of the idea first!!!

Rainbow

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top