Join for free
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2020, 11:32 AM

Re: The end of america

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Your nation has changed beyond all recognition from how it and most importantly the population mix was in 1787.

It is no longer fit for purpose.
The Golden Age 1940s - 1970s

Trump said he'd make America great again, not sure anyone can. 😐
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2020, 12:30 PM

The problem is not the police. The problem is that civil war is on the verge of breaking out if not actually has broken out. I do believe it really is that serious.
If that is so Todgy then the blacks will lose !
White people make up 73% of the american population ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔🤔
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2020, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
If that is so Todgy then the blacks will lose !
White people make up 73% of the american population ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔🤔
But not distributed homogeneously and the census last year showed that only 63,4% were designated white.*

It is obvious that the %age of white people in some states will be much lower than 63% and just as the USSR disintegrated in '95 so the United States of America will disintegrate and probably sooner rather than later.

* Source - .https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_a..._United_States
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2020, 01:08 PM

just as the USSR disintegrated in '95 so the United States of America will disintegrate and probably sooner rather than later.
"Disintegrate" into what?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2020, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
"Disintegrate" into what?
I hate to think.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2020, 01:43 PM

But not distributed homogeneously and the census last year showed that only 63,4% were designated white.*

It is obvious that the %age of white people in some states will be much lower than 63% and just as the USSR disintegrated in '95 so the United States of America will disintegrate and probably sooner rather than later.

* Source - .https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_a..._United_States
Yes, your right there Todge, l forgot how big usa is so some states
could easily break away from the mainstream?
Well not so easily l guess, but definitely possible !!

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2020, 02:18 PM

I hate to think.
Who knows...it might even "disintegrate" into something far better than it is now, or ever has been.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2020, 02:27 PM

The fact that everyone and their dog feels the NEED to own and carry a gun to use just in case they feel threatened in the least is the biggest problem. It’s their right after all. That’s why America is the way it is but no Americans seem to connect the dots. It’s mind boggling
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2020, 02:55 PM

...and in the midst of the criticisms, the vast majority of us (of every demographic you can name,) are getting up and responsibly, respectfully, lawfully, and courteously getting up and going out into the world to go about our business and do what we need to do to take care of our families and neighbors.

This country models exactly the continuum of evolution - long periods of stability with periods of adaptation due to stressors. While those periods of stress are often painful, we come out of it for the better.

This weekend, I worked with teams of people from all over the country helping people clean up and offer assistance after a massive hurricane. You name the demographic, and people were there working in intense heat and humidity. Race, job, education, religion - it didn't matter. The effort, initiative, ingenuity, and kindness shown once again reminded me that these are not qualities of the best of us - but the extraordinarily ubiquitous and fine traits of my fellow citizens.

Sorry, but I am not hopping for the insidious bandwagon of bashing this country. I've got work to do.

It's Labor Day here. I'm off to put the flag out.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2020, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
The fact that everyone and their dog feels the NEED to own and carry a gun to use just in case they feel threatened in the least is the biggest problem. It’s their right after all. That’s why America is the way it is but no Americans seem to connect the dots. It’s mind boggling
To be fair, if I could own a gun here in the UK I most definitely would. As it is I just stash a couple of nice hammers and a knife or two in hiding spots. Always ready to defend my property and there's nothing wrong with that. By the time Plod made their way here I could have been dead three hours.

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top