Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 07:31 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone, cool here again but another sunny autumn day forecast for us I think, every one is a bonus now and I love this time of year when the weather is good...

The door has finally arrived for the new garden room so much of the day will be spent fitting it and finishing off the external cladding around it. I'll post a few pics in a day or two in case anyone's interested.

Have a good day folks
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 07:39 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

I look forward to seeing your pictures Barry.

Good morning everybody.

Later this morning Tony & I are off to Warner's Thorsby Hall Hotel.
I'm looking forward to it but a bit apprehensive with all the coronavirus rules etc..

Back on Monday.

Have a good weekend everyone.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 08:01 AM

Shooting a live theater performance tonight with the band so I've got a day off to help rig all our lighting and put our desk in.

Guitars polished, gear all ready just need to remember the songs
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 08:12 AM

Hi Carol, just to wish you a happy weekend at Thoresby Hall. We went there one sunny afternoon for afternoon tea to celebrate our anniversary, a lovely spot indeed... enjoy..
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 08:54 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, stay safe and well, God bless.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 08:59 AM

Good morning all

Looks like we are in for a treat....pictures of Barry's summerhouse and a video of Breads live performance

Looks like it could be a nice day.....seeing my daughter and grandson later so all is well with the world.

Have a good day all and a great weekend everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 09:16 AM

Good morning everyone a chilly start.

My my broadband is repaired and back to a usable speed and I have to say the service from EE when it arrived has been very good with details of what will be done a check to see if all is well.

Sheet washing today . I am off to wash my hair now, I cut it too short last night and want to see if I can make it look presentable.
My hospital appointment for October has been brought forward to next Monday , oh dear I should have left well alone with my hair.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 10:30 AM

Good morning all a cooler start to the day...

I managed to get a lot done in the garden yesterday, it’s looking a lot tidier now. The hanging baskets are still flowering well, they will be planted with pansies later for a bit of colour in the winter.

Carol hope you have a lovely weekend break and stay safe.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 10:56 AM

Good morning all.

I feel quite annoyed today.
I ordered something for click and collect from Hobbycraft.
Last Tuesday I got an email from Hermes saying they had delivered my parcel to my local Hobbycraft ready for me to collect.
So far so good. I phoned, and arranged with the shop to collect on Saturday.

Then last night I got an email from Hermes saying there was a problem with my order and it would now be delayed!
Yet they had told me three days before it had been delivered?

You could contact the man on the moon easier than contacting a real live person at Hermes.
All they've got is one of those virtual assistants on their website, or a phone number to ring - which another virtual voice thing. Both of which kept telling me my tracking number didn't exist!

Eventually I gave up and rang Hobbycraft and asked if they'd got my flipping order or not. They said Yes they had, and it had been there since Tuesday!
They also said they have been having a lot of problems and complaints about Hermes and will report it.

I shall go and have a cup of tea and calm down now.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 09:16 PM

Video shoots are so tiring ....

Still its done!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top