Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 05:30 AM

Sunday Good Morning

Good morning everyone, looks like being another nice one here, forecast for sun and 20deg., luvverly...

We have company for lunch today, eldest son and family from Leicester, so I will be killing the fatted calf and Mrs B will be throwing it into the oven, that's what I call real team work.

Have a pleasant Sunday everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 06:13 AM

Re: Sunday Good Morning

Hi

Good Morning All

A nice day forecast, but we will be staying at home.

A little gardening this morning and then the F1 this afternoon.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 07:44 AM

Good morning chaps and all who follow

Out to my daughters later my Son in law did the three peaks yesterday for Cancer Research so I'm off to say well done and give him a distanced hug

Good weather promised in Yorkshire so a lovely time outside for me...have a good day all...
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 08:30 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, stay safe and well, God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 08:54 AM

Good morning everyone a cloudy start with sun forecast later.

I am going to my sons house this morning with a load of baking,we will then go for a walk through the cider orchards with the 5 children. It amazes me how on our long walks the 3 year old twins never complain or seen to tire but trot along happily with the 3 older children.
My son has rebuilt the chicken pen and the children are eager to show me. It has 'attractions' the keep the chickens occupied.
This will be the last time I get to see all 5 children together for some time so I will make the best use of the time.

Then home to lunch of home made mushroom soup and wholemeal bread so all in all healthy morning.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 09:36 AM

Good morning all a lovely sunny day, temperature reaching 23°C later.

It’s my granddaughter’s 20th birthday today, unfortunately I won’t be able to see her.

Will be spending some time in the garden later.

Enjoy your day everyone

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top