Join for free
Page 8 of 18 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 08:54 AM

Re: Makeup can age the skin

wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I agree, I don't know why blue thinks she's unpopular, I really like her xx
Thank you Lion, I really like you also. And I haven't forgotten that we are supposed to go out to dinner together one day...do you remember? hahaha .......
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Oh dear I am not sure I wish to be loveable.
You might surprise yourself.... (if you ever decided to try it)..it can be very rewarding Tara..
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

21-09-2018, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Don’t worry, you’ve got a long ways to go

HAHAHAHAHA That was so funny....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

21-09-2018, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
I got my eyebrows permanently done years ago
Bratti, how do you get your brows PERMANENTLY done? I would love to do that, and my mustache as well.....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

21-09-2018, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
10 years ago I trained in threading . I have done a lot of women with facial hair over the years and still do a few . I have two clients who are elderly , one in her eighties and the other who is 92. They have full face threading every 6 weeks , they love it when I hand them the mirror . Their skin looks so much nicer . I do my friend val too she has bad facial hair so one day while threading her I got a large clump of black mohair from her cardigan caught in the thread
So I pulled it up and said , blimey look at the hair I've taken off , she believed me too !

Threading my sister is the funniest , I often say I wish I had a camera at the faces she pulls and the noises she makes , she looks hilarious as I tell her to push her tongue into her top lip or bottom lip .

It's painful and stings and I'd never have it done .

Anyone want threading ?
Susan I had it once. Ouch, and double ouch. It hurt me. I would never do it again. I like the wax, it doesnt' hurt.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

21-09-2018, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Well I do like them tickled.
This made me laugh Morty, not because I like them tickled, but I do love them touched and rubbed. I love my head rubbed also....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

21-09-2018, 12:05 PM

I know I missed someone who said something concerning me. Please forgive me, I will go though the thread later and see if I can find it...it may have been someone who seemed to have deleted their post and put a lot of dots, I don't know....
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Bratti, how do you get your brows PERMANENTLY done? I would love to do that, and my mustache as well.....
Years ago I got electrolysis done on my eyebrows and it worked great. I get a few stragglers every now and then but it’s pretty good. The only drawback is you’ve got to grow it all out to get it plucked out permanently. It’s worth looking into.
You can also get hand held permanent hair removers at bed / bath & beyond for a fair price as well.

And of course I don’t mind a hug
If I met you in person I wouldn’t refuse a hug either.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 10:55 PM

I think you’d look good in bold coloured frames Tarantula.
You could totally rock your nerdiness. Not meant as an insult whatsoever.

Page 8 of 18 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top