Join for free
Page 3 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 11:34 PM

Re: Carol Vorderman

I guess part of the problem is getting air time on TV.

When do we ever see her now?

She is occasionally on some of the TV celebrity quiz shows. She was on Jimmy Carr's "Big Fat Quiz Of Everything" for example.

But clearly just not happy with so little air time in general.

Consequently went on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.

The show for celebrity desperados desperate to rejuvenate their popularity.

But didn't seem to work for Vorders. You just don't see her on telly much now.

So this kind of craziness is surely about getting in the news, in the limelight and trying to appeal to the current generation of youngsters and stupid dumbed down TV programmes.

One expects she will be aiming for Da Keef Lemon Show init ?
Or something similar.

But still, very sad to see.

She used to be genuinely lovely.

Now, just a mess
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 11:38 PM

I can’t believe how big her bottom is! It’s like a shelf, you could put a vase and a carriage clock on that!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 11:43 PM

She still has her glasses on, a harp back to the numbers origin.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 12:04 AM

She was already naturally a volumptuous (big word for me) woman but now she's basically ruined her body.
How can an intelligent woman sink so low and join the Kardishian/Price brigade one won wonders?
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 12:12 AM

I think the first line of Neil Sedaka's hit song Oh Carol sums it up.....

Oh! Carol, I am but a fool
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 12:13 AM

Gentlemen....
There seems to be a schism forming on here that threatens to disrupt the general goodwill, friendliness and bonhomie for which the site is renowned. The problem concerns Carol Vorderman and her ample charms.

You see, there are tough, red-blooded, chiselled good looking guys like me who definitely would give her one. In fact, whoever pulled me out of Carol would become King of England.

Then there are mincing, lavender-scented screaming Snowflakes who wouldn't, yet still stalk any threads about gorgeous wimmen in a bid to hide the fact that if they were any further in the closet they'd have snow on their shoes.
Of course most of you would never have the opportunity to lay your cheeks on her cheeks...and talking of arseholes.....get a life! Grown men gossiping about disliking a women’s arse and boobs, ffs!
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 12:14 AM

she's now become a ship without a rudder, never been the same since poor Richard Whitley died.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 12:15 AM

Hmmm - I'd say she's just a little bit too over exaggerated!!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by John ->
I think the first line of Neil Sedaka's hit song Oh Carol sums it up.....

Oh! Carol, I am but a fool
Haha! I Thought you were going to say his hit "I Go Ape" for a minute there John
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
She was already naturally a volumptuous (big word for me) woman but now she's basically ruined her body.
How can an intelligent woman sink so low and join the Kardishian/Price brigade one won wonders?
I think she looks grotesque.

And she reckons to be an RAF officer. I wonder how well that's gone down in the mess?

Page 3 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top