Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 10:37 AM

Re: A life without love.

How crass May !
If the woman wants a child she has the wherewithal, to support one without a man .
She doesn't seem to be very good at sustaining a relationship .
I agree with AD I think children should have a two parents but it seems quite usual not too today .
Also she may want another child before it's too late or there is a wide age gap between her children and Mr Right might just not come along .
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 10:43 AM

Really!...You think it's crass to have fun making love while trying to get pregnant?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 11:04 AM

I could be completely wrong, but maybe these people should look for a partner who's outside their own celeb circles - you know, someone a bit more normal and down to earth. They often seem to flit from idiot to idiot?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by fender ->
I could be completely wrong, but maybe these people should look for a partner who's outside their own celeb circles - you know, someone a bit more normal and down to earth. They often seem to flit from idiot to idiot?
Are you talking yourself in to the job fender?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
Really!...You think it's crass to have fun making love while trying to get pregnant?
Better when you know that a pregnancy will not result!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Are you talking yourself in to the job fender?
Obviously...

Just need to get rid of Mrs F first though......
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Better when you know that a pregnancy will not result!
Not if You're 'TRYING to get pregnant'!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
Not if You're 'TRYING to get pregnant'!
LOL!

It's not necessarily the case that both parties of the beast with two backs have the same objective!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

14-04-2019, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
LOL!

It's not necessarily the case that both parties of the beast with two backs have the same objective!
No One said it was!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 12:42 PM

I kind of know where she's coming from, relationship wise. I was in my late 40s when my hell hole of a marriage ended, and I was pretty determind to not get fankled up in another one, I liked living on my own with my Old English Sheepdogs, I had my home, my job, my friends, my life as I wanted it, last thing I wanted was anyone as a partner. BUT, that's exactly what I got and with a guy who is eight years younger than myself.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top