Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 11:05 AM

Re: Being Watched.

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Being watched in public is fine as people watching is one of my favourite hobbies!

However being followed and being stalked are very different.
Unfortunately for me I have had experience of both and both are very frightening
Same with me Rhian.
Horrible memories!!!!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 11:08 AM

I took a wee in a farmers field once,I was bursting,..as I started to quickly pull up my knickers,the farmer came out of nowhere and chased me out of the field,..he also said ,no wonder all of my cows are getting sick,...I wonder if he was watching me.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
In my experience, I can always tell if someone is looking or watching me.

I wish I could say the same!.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I took a wee in a farmers field once,I was bursting,..as I started to quickly pull up my knickers,the farmer came out of nowhere and chased me out of the field,..he also said ,no wonder all of my cows are getting sick,...I wonder if he was watching me.
Oooer Pauline,did He think they'd get mad cows disease from Your wee? heh heh heh
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 11:41 AM

I think most of Us can 'sense' if Someone's watching Us..I was also followed/stalked by an ex..He even followed Me to Spain where I was on holiday with Friends..I told Him I would report Him to the Policia for stalking...never saw/heard from Him again
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

14-04-2019, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Oooer Pauline,did He think they'd get mad cows disease from Your wee? heh heh heh

I have no idea,on a serious note,maybe he had caught a few people,taking more than a wee!..

I must admit,I had no idea he was watching me,...
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

14-04-2019, 02:25 PM

I think most of Us can 'sense' if Someone's watching Us..I was also followed/stalked by an ex..He even followed Me to Spain where I was on holiday with Friends..I told Him I would report Him to the Policia for stalking...never saw/heard from Him again

Was he on the same aeroplane as you May,?

Like in disguise?

How did he know you were in Spain?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

14-04-2019, 02:35 PM

Was he on the same aeroplane as you May,?

Like in disguise?

How did he know you were in Spain?
Aye,as it turned out He was Pauline...I had been talking to His Daughter who was a staff nurse in the Hospital I was in,so I told Her my holiday plans and which resort I was going to in a few months time,never thinking he'd go to those lengths as We hadn't been in touch for yonks..it was a long time ago and He's probably dead by now,
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

14-04-2019, 02:39 PM

Aye,as it turned out He was Pauline...I had been talking to His Daughter who was a staff nurse in the Hospital I was in,so I told Her my holiday plans and which resort I was going to in a few months time,never thinking he'd go to those lengths as We hadn't been in touch for yonks..it was a long time ago and He's probably dead by now,

Wow!!..scarey,May!.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

14-04-2019, 02:44 PM

Wow!!..scarey,May!.
Not really,I had My 3 Friends with Me (one who posts here on the Scottish thread) when I confronted Him,so He had no chance

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top