Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
madmare
Essex UK
madmare is female  madmare has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 02:29 PM

Re: How can we make this place 'more' exciting?

Originally Posted by cathy ->
i was going to suggest an *eye candy* section. where we can post pics of our favorite men or women. nothing too naughty or it could breach rules or something. but a nice topless pic (male of course lol) ill try n seek a pic of my gardener lol (yea i have one of them)
You have a hot gardener and you live in Essex too. So when am invited round for a coffee
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2009, 09:01 AM

Azz - can people who aren't 'in the know' find this site yet? I did a search on Over50s forums and it didn't come up, so I'm guessing it's still a 'work in progress'?
However,activity appears to be slowing a little from the peak last week ... I hope we can keep up the momentum until you are happy to open to the wwworld!

Keep posting everyone - keep it zapping along!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2009, 03:49 PM

I think google has us at the top of page 2 when you search for 'over 50s forum' - I think when we go live we will get on the first page

(I think there's a few people on Hols at the mo too - so give it a week or two to settle )
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2013, 04:03 AM

Only just discovered this thread and it def needs a nudge
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2013, 05:05 AM

I think it is going along very nicely Rachel, we lose a few and gain a few, that is forums I'm afraid.
Just keep posting laughing and enjoy it.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2013, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
I think it is going along very nicely Rachel, we lose a few and gain a few, that is forums I'm afraid.
Just keep posting laughing and enjoy it.
Well, Arthur, I've not been here many months and I'm certainly enjoying it
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2013, 12:37 PM

V Bulletin is a very nice system.. It's easy navigate and use. Some sites using V-bulletin have incorporated their "Reputation" feature. It gives posters the option of giving other posters "Reps" for good posts. There is also the "Quoter" where people can submit particularly amusing posts to it and the quotes run at the top of the screen.. Those added features are fun. Oh... and just a few more Yanks might be fun... lol!!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2013, 12:43 PM

There must be forums in America gal ......
I always say if I like a post and negative if I dont .....
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2013, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
There must be forums in America gal ......
I always say if I like a post and negative if I dont .....
Actually there aren't.. at least not very active ones. There is but it's some kind of crazy format that is impossible to use. The other Is AARP... bunch of old folks.. lol!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2013, 12:51 PM

Well I never - fancy that ......
Better stick around here then

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top