Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2013, 02:24 AM

Re: coincidence or message..

Definitely a message in my opinion, sugar. And in Audrey's case it sounds very much like reincarnation. The 3rd child is the grand father reincarnated. That's also just my opinion. Some people would say "rubbish".
Ahh well.
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2013, 02:44 AM

Poppy to be honest this one is a coincidence ...
You and I never agree .. but in this case .. I totally
agree with your opinion on reincarnation ..
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2013, 08:00 AM

I have had lots of messages similar to what you speak about.
I had one last month. It was 40 years since my Dad died on
26th July. So I went to the bingo and always say come with
me to my loved one if its a day a loved one departed or its their birthday.
I then played bingo and won £26 on number 7. Seeing there
are differing amounts of money and 90 numbers to win on
I think that was a message that he was close by. 26/7 and
40 years later. So they do look after you in my mind.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2013, 09:16 AM

I don't think the comet or the music were anything other than coincidence.
But your father chose these situations to come into your mind, lots of things that happen from day to day, remind us of some situation to late folks who have passed, treasure the thoughts and just accept your father is with you, not just when you see a comet or hear that music, he looks over you all the time, every minute of the day.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2013, 09:50 AM

Spooky but also wonderful. My daughter was starting to be ill when she was 11. She was doubley incontinent, lost the use of her legs and was in a spinal carriage for about five years. Whenever she was in for a bad time my Grandfather appeared at the top of the stairs and I knew what was about to happen. She had demylination and it eventually reversed itself. The measles virus caused it.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2013, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by sugarbug ->
January 25th 2013.. I was heading for work ..
When on the Radio .. I heard the song ..
Mike & The Mechanics - The Living Years ...
For some reason .. I look up in the sky ....
there I seen the blue end tail of a meteor or comet ..
At that very moment I realized my father had died 25 years ago that Day ...
Also .. the song living years ..the day my father was being buried ,,My alarm radio had went off with that song playing ..
Makes me wonder was it a coincidence or a message
from my father ..relaying to me he was okay ..
It was a good feeling ...
Coincidence
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2013, 12:58 PM

anniemuldoon wow .. that is amazing ..
sugarbug
canada

15-08-2013, 01:05 PM

wrinkly .. you are so right when you said ...
' he looks over you all the time, every minute of the day.'

I remember I was having trouble putting up a stupid towel rack ..
I didn't want my husband to come in and make fun out me ...
All of a sudden .. I thought to myself .. if dad was here ...
he would have the answer ,,, suddenly the rack slip out of my hand and turn around ..
I was able to screw the other side no problem ...
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2013, 01:11 PM

Don't get me started on this! I've had several messages from beyond & you'll think I'm nuts! I'll just tell you one: I was working on a dress for a porcelain doll, I needed the money for it from a rich lady who had made it on a seminar where I worked, to cut a long story short I ran out of the right colour thread & the shops were shut, I heard someone say "Take a thread from the edge of the fabric & use that" I did & finished it perfectly. I know it was my grandmother who I'd never met, she was a seamstress. I wouldn't have thought of that myself, the woman was very pleased with it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2013, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
Don't get me started on this! I've had several messages from beyond & you'll think I'm nuts! I'll just tell you one: I was working on a dress for a porcelain doll, I needed the money for it from a rich lady who had made it on a seminar where I worked, to cut a long story short I ran out of the right colour thread & the shops were shut, I heard someone say "Take a thread from the edge of the fabric & use that" I did & finished it perfectly. I know it was my grandmother who I'd never met, she was a seamstress. I wouldn't have thought of that myself, the woman was very pleased with it.
Don't doubt it for a moment Twizard, and I don't think you're nuts in the slightest. Very few people believe until it happens to them.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top