Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2013, 02:44 AM

Re: Please don't read this.

This is a lovely fun thread which means nothing and is so refreshing.

Thanks goodness for a sense of humour!

There are too many serious threads on here and it does need lightening up with a bit of silly banter, which I'm very much in favour of.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2013, 03:15 AM

Thank you Mollie, I could not agree more.
It's a big

from me.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2013, 03:27 AM

You are most welcome Mr P.

I like daft threads and there was a time when I was famous for them, but it wasn't on this forum.

It doesn't need a "Like" button on here, just a "Like" thread. It's a pity we don't have a "Pub" thread on here where we can meet for a drink and a laugh, a bit of karaoke, a mad cook, and crazy bar staff.

How's about it, Mr P. How's about a pub thread called "The Pub" and, as you're German how's about it being called Ze Bier Keller?

There was such a thing on another forum I once belonged to and it went down very well, with a mad chef/cellar man by the name of Fritz, but we could make him Franz. What do you think?
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2013, 03:32 AM

I sink zet is a werry gut idea, Mollie. I vill keep zat in mind becaus my friend sugarbug is just about to introduce a new fun thread zet vent really vell elsever.
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2013, 03:44 AM

[/IMG]Wow Mr Ploppy .. your English went down hill since you
join this forum ....
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

18-08-2013, 03:50 AM

Das ist gut. Ve haf vays to make you haf gut time hier.

Sorry chuck, I'm not making fun. It's just that I loved living in Germany and loved learning the language, although that was a very long time ago now.

Beginnen Sie bitte neues etwas!

Hey, before you think I speak German properly, ich sprech nur einbischen Deutch. That's not right, is it? Sorry!

Anyway chuck, it's been good chatting with you tonight, but it's coming up to 4 a.m. here so I'd best be getting myself off to my bed, so night night, and thanks for the fun!
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2013, 12:13 PM

If I'd read that poem, which I didn't, I'd have said it was really very, very good
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2013, 12:22 PM

What poem was that?.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2013, 12:46 PM

No idea, I'm just going from previous comments ...
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2013, 12:55 PM

Spitfire... my poem, that I copied from somewhere ...
It was meant to be put in the poetry section ,,, For some reason it
appeared here ..

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top