Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 05:00 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk

Taken by my son in Bavaria. Have a great day everyone.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 06:31 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk

Good morning
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 08:51 AM

Good morning fellow members a beautiful morning and as I don't have Hannah today I am going to do some cleaning starting with the windows and surrounding paintwork.

Then into the garden for a spot of tidying.
Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 08:56 AM

Morning all, sunny here and a very acceptable 20 deg. already..

Off to the cash and carry today for some cleaning supplies, and then I've got to collect some firewood from next door, while they are having a big fir tree taken down.... happy days...

Enjoy your day folks,

Barry
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 09:38 AM

Good Morning all, cloudy here but it might stay dry.

Dancing this afternoon
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 09:58 AM

Good morning, I'm up late today. Had a disturbed night for some reason
Looking up the recipe for tiramisu so that we can buy the ingredients - our eldest grandsons favourite - all the family will be over Bank holiday weekend, so I am making a shopping list early.
Bright and warm out
Have a good day everyone.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Good morning, I'm up late today. Had a disturbed night for some reason
Looking up the recipe for tiramisu so that we can buy the ingredients - our eldest grandsons favourite - all the family will be over Bank holiday weekend, so I am making a shopping list early.
Bright and warm out
Have a good day everyone.

Make a big one Jan darlin' - I'll come and join you!!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 10:08 AM

Promised to cut Mum's lawn and tidy her garden today, then need to get my shopping, take the dogs out, and wade through my ironing.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 10:17 AM

Good morning everyone. Lovely day and not too bad for getting the washing dried again.
Have a great day all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 11:12 AM

buenas dias all. Another very hot August day here, but it's no more than we expect. We haven't even had a summer shower or storm to cool things down and we saw on the Spanish news last night the horrendous devastation caused by fire in Callespara, a beautiful area where they grow rice. Wild fires are terrible things both for people and for wildlife. The waterpipe men are back from their holiday so back to noise and dust as they sort out all the little side alleys. Next will be the natural gas, I noticed yesterday they are almost at the bottom of our road. Just like UK, one lot dig it up and repair it, then along come another lot and dig it up again ! Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top