Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 02:43 PM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk

Morning all. Lovely sunny day here.

We both had to get up at 4.30am this morning and take the Cat in the bathroom, to wash her bottom and trim her fur around the back passage, the cat was screaming, as she doesn't like her bottom being washed, but had no choice, she had been to the toilet and pooed all over herself and I didn't fancy that on my sheets.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 04:29 PM

Good afternoon all, nice enough day but we could do with a bit of sunshine. I got some more work to do so I'm in and out of the shed like a green legged wasp (I didn't want to say the 'Blue arsed fly' because that would be rude and lower the tone of the forum)
Take care Folks.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 04:45 PM

Good afternoon folks.

Been busy out in the garden all day, mowing the lawn and weeding plus painting the guttering and downpipes.

Still need to power wash the roof, I think I'll do that tomorrow.

Whilst I was out I put a few loaves of bread in the oven to bake and they are now done and look (and smell!) fantastic if I do say so myself. I might drive over to my daughter's and give her one.

Hope everybody has had (and continues to have) a great day.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 04:47 PM

Anyone know when Mags is coming back from her holidays?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Anyone know when Mags is coming back from her holidays?
Hi Jem Mags comes back on 26th bank holiday Monday but I expect it will take a couple of days for her to get over jet leg and to get back to normal.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 08:18 PM

Just in case you're all missing me, I've been sat here since 4ish, (apart from cooking supper but even then I fitted it in between), reading a library book.

Just about to start page 239! Wow, will probably finish tonight (314)

Laters
Enjoy your Tuesday
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 08:21 PM

Hi Janet,

What book are you reading? It must be good to get to page 239.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 08:38 PM

Hi Susie,
It's called Lost and Found by Tom Winter. A woman in an unhappy marriage (though her husband doesn't know of her unhappiness) starts writing letters of her feelings but just puts them in a postbox un stamped. In the sorting office, a chap nearing retirement is tasked with sorting out undeliverable letters and starts to read hers. He's lonely and has a nasty mouthed neighbour.

Getting towards the end now, so...back later
When I've read my other emails first...
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

20-08-2013, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hi Jem Mags comes back on 26th bank holiday Monday but I expect it will take a couple of days for her to get over jet leg and to get back to normal.
Thank you kindly Meg.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

20-08-2013, 09:05 PM

Finished! Strange ending, sort of. But a very enjoyable read.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top