Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2013, 09:12 PM

Re: There's a guy works down the chipshop..

It's OK, I googled it.

I think I'll stick to Country and Western!!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2013, 10:10 PM

That's a coincidence! I have also been mistaken for Dolly Parton! (In her younger days of course)
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2013, 10:13 PM

We had a young woman near here who looked the image of Victoria Beckham - even down to the sunglasses (when she took them off, you could tell it wasn't her but with them on ) she did everything to look like her. It was a bit spooky to be honest.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2013, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
We had a young woman near here who looked the image of Victoria Beckham - even down to the sunglasses (when she took them off, you could tell it wasn't her but with them on ) she did everything to look like her. It was a bit spooky to be honest.

I have only expereienced the opposite. People trying to look like me.
Having a bit of trouble getting my head throught he doorway, just a mo. . . .
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2013, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I have only expereienced the opposite. People trying to look like me.
Having a bit of trouble getting my head throught he doorway, just a mo. . . .
Is that you Victoria

I've often heard people say, when they see me, 'just look at her' - but I think they got the tone of their voices all wrong
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2013, 10:21 PM

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2013, 10:23 PM

Is that you Victoria

I've often heard people say, when they see me, 'just look at her' - but I think they got the tone of their voices all wrong

Yes, must admit nobody asks for my autograph either. Sad really.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

21-08-2013, 10:25 PM

I was once told by a taxi driver that I was the spitting image of some sport woman who was once famous. I preened a little in the back of his taxi and when I got home, I googled her to see what she looked like - I was not best pleased and asked my family if they thought I looked like her, my face told them they'd better give the right answer
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2013, 10:26 PM

Is that you Victoria

I get that a lot! I really should stop dressing as a woman...
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.

21-08-2013, 10:27 PM

I was once told by a taxi driver that I was the spitting image of some sport woman who was once famous. I preened a little in the back of his taxi and when I got home, I googled her to see what she looked like - I was not best pleased and asked my family if they thought I looked like her, my face told them they'd better give the right answer
Go on then, who was it???

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top