Join for free
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2010, 11:34 AM

12 minutes to hell

This link has some colourful language.

Admin edit: Contains vulgar language (not the sort of language we'd allow here):
forum.fm-view.com/topic/10912-i-admit-it

I weep for are stupid youth
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2010, 02:02 PM

Re: 12 minutes to hell

Oh dear - I don't think I'll click, if you don't mind.
Whilst there are undoubtedy some sad, maybe bad, certainly damaged young people around, there are also a far greater number of nice, good, family orientated kids. I was a kid once, so were my children, so might be any grandchildren - give them (the whole 'species' of young people) a break - it's not an easy time for them
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2010, 04:37 PM

Not really sure anyone here would be interested in it DM - it's just a forum thread of someone losing money on a bet and then effing an blinding in the posts
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2010, 04:42 PM

Ah - I'll get my foul-mouthed diatribes from The Thick Of It and not bother with the link then

As an aside, why is it that I really don't like what you call effing and blinding, Azz, yet I can smile or laugh all through TTOI where the language is really ultra (anyone else hoot when Malcolm opened his birthday cake? What a lovely greeting!)
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2010, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Not really sure anyone here would be interested in it DM - it's just a forum thread of someone losing money on a bet and then effing an blinding in the posts
I suppose if your not a gambler then you would have no intrest in this and thats fair enough.

To my mind this was the basic stupidty of Gamblers and Youth in placing a bet of £4400 to win £44 and then losing.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top