Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2010, 04:48 PM

Re: Serenity sunday

Welcome back Dolly - I wondered what we had done to offend you
New laptop? Is it wonderful? Hope so
Tondi
USA
Tondi is female  Tondi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2010, 05:15 PM

The wind blew so hard here last night with heavy rain. It almost sounded like a hurricane but this morning all serene and calm. Sunshine and warm weather today.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2010, 05:27 PM

A cold raw all day rain here. but at least it's not snow! And above freezing, 2 degrees (36 F). so tolerable: good day to sleep in and cocoon with the papers, crossword and forums. Leia checked out the porch and decided the warm radiator was a better idea, bless her. Am thawing a crab cake for one of my favorite dinners.

So nice to hear your weather has improved a bit! About time, hope it'll last a bit. Welcome back, Dolly, Mags, sorry you're feeling poorly, good workout, OG!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2010, 09:27 PM

Evening all-been a good day here-not a trace of snow or ice and the sun has been shining-wonderful. Got out in the car and went for lovely walk-I've got my freedom back at last!!! een catching up with ironing and then my sister came for tea-thats not happened for a few weeks because of weather. Had a good chat then ran her home. Looking forward to my favourie walk tomorrow with the Hatti girl.........need some fresh air.

Mags, I hope you're feeling a little better tonight and welcome back Dolly
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2010, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Welcome back Dolly - I wondered what we had done to offend you
New laptop? Is it wonderful? Hope so
I had to buy a new laptop because the other had a virus that had wrecked everything! I could access nothing. My software developer son could not even sort it out. This was despite having Avira and a mal ware program installed. Mind you, I was certainly not sorry to see the back of Microsoft Vista, which I thought was a nightmare.

This is a HP and I am still finding my way around, as my previous one was an American machine. I really wanted to by an Apple, but they were too expensive.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top