Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2010, 08:44 AM

Morning Monday

-and I need a 'cuppa fix' to get the ol' grey matter in gear. Hope you are more awake by the time you read this
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2010, 09:58 AM

Re: Morning Monday

Morning Christian and All Wet outside but I love it Hope everyone will enjoy their Monday

Take care.
Miranda53
Buckinghamshire, UK
Miranda53 is female  Miranda53 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2010, 09:59 AM

Just barely (loud groan)...Already had my first cuppa and still not fully awake

Who said "I don't like Mondays"??!!
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2010, 10:09 AM

Morning,
Grey and damp here and its off to weight watchers now
hopefully ive lost
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2010, 10:50 AM

Morning all

Its very foggy here and still some snow but mostly gone now.

I am hoping to get back into routine with the dogs, they haven't been out on the walks they have been used to! I could do with it too, I have put back most of the weight I lost before christmas.

Have a good day all
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2010, 11:35 AM

It was quite foggy and very gloomy earlier but the sun is making valliant efforts and may yet get though.
At last I'm back in routine and have started(ish) the day with the dog-walk circuit. The woods were full of bird song and squirrels - hopefully a portent of spring. There are a lot of daffy spears shooting in people's borders. They were there before the pre-xmas cold, of course, but seem to have survived under their white blanket.
No other news from the balmy south - so have a good day everyone and I hope you get at least a glimpse of the sun
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2010, 01:10 PM

It's still dark here 7am and 27F again this morning. It's a holiday (Martin Luther King Day) so it's quiet and all the children are sleeping all nice in their beds
Miranda53
Buckinghamshire, UK
Miranda53 is female  Miranda53 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2010, 01:12 PM

According to the Mail Online website, today is supposed to be "the most miserable day of the year".

Well, the sun has come out now in Milton Keynes, and I'm feeling much perkier, not miserable at all!
cathy
essex
cathy is female  cathy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2010, 01:14 PM

afternoon all (just) im waitning in for the heating engineer. boiler will not let me have any hot water, been like it for a week. so had no hot water for a week. glad ive got the power shower. or id be stinky by now. so ive got 1 of them appoinments where he could be anytime today. god i hate that i have got other things to do u know. also got the solicitor ringing me back *sometime this afternoon* and the doctor, i want him to change my new meds. ive got vertigo and the meds are making me feel worse. im like a zombie. just glad i dont drive id be a danger to all,
weather here in essex. dull n overcast n yukky.
hope everyone else is in better health than me. have a good day,
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2010, 01:22 PM

Miranda everytime I see your little chin, I melt. Glad you're feeling perkier

Cathy, I really feel so sorry for you. We take these thing so for granted, that they will always we working but shoot, they can surely give us headaches. Hope they get there soon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top