Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 10:40 AM

Re: Princess Meghan

I don't give a flying wotsname what she's called.

And when Kate married Will I seem to recall we were firmly instructed that we had to call her Catherine...what a joke!

I'm beginning to think if I were in Meghan's shoes right now, with all this grubby family versus media stuff happening now, it can only get worse, I'd slip off my high heels and don a pair of trainers and run for the hills.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 10:41 AM

As she is American they "could" live out there and start an American royal line. That would trump Trump
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
She is very beautiful, seems very sweet and they seem a lovely couple....... but ....there is something about her that l just can’t put my finger on?

I can’t believe what’s going on with her dad! Will he turn up on Saturday to walk her down the aisle or has he definitely done a runner?

The thing that intrigues me, is the bowl food reception they are having, so that they can eat whilst mingling!
What happens when they get drunk? Will the guests start a food fight and start flinging the food about?

Let’s hope, that it will all be alright on the night!
I think she always seems to be putting on an act. I know she’s supposed to be an actress but I’d never heard of her. I dont think she knows where the acting ends though. All those pictures of her going gooey-eyed staring at Harry didnt look right.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
She is very beautiful, seems very sweet and they seem a lovely couple....... but ....there is something about her that l just can’t put my finger on?I can’t believe what’s going on with her dad! Will he turn up on Saturday to walk her down the aisle or has he definitely done a runner?

The thing that intrigues me, is the bowl food reception they are having, so that they can eat whilst mingling!
What happens when they get drunk? Will the guests start a food fight and start flinging the food about?

Let’s hope, that it will all be alright on the night!
Feeling much the same way. I was very encouraged by her to begin with, but I wonder if there's going to be a bit of bother for the Royal household . Poor old Queenie doesn't need anymore of this nonsense. They haven't even walked down the isle yet !
I only hope it's not going to end in another Diana saga. Meghan's half sister is making trouble for her by writing a book, and apparently due to her, that Meghan's dad may not attend. Looks like her jealous, half-sister is trying to cash in on Royal connections, but as she is not a UK citizen, I assume, she can't be told to shut up.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 10:50 AM

There's enough rotten apples in her family to keep the trash papers and crap TV going for years!!!

Piers Morgan has blasted the dreadful sister in a live interview... it's quite amusing if it weren't so sad.

Come back Koo!
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 10:52 AM

I think I must be the only person who has avoided all the palaver so far, well apart from those annoying commercials on tv saying how its the wedding we are all invited to

I stopped buying newspapers years ago, never did go for "celebrity" magazines and usually avoid the news other then local

Mr Missy came into the kitchen last night and said the wedding is at 12 on Saturday , didn't have a clue what he was on about
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
I think I must be the only person who has avoided all the palaver so far, well apart from those annoying commercials on tv saying how its the wedding we are all invited to

I stopped buying newspapers years ago, never did go for "celebrity" magazines and usually avoid the news other then local

Mr Missy came into the kitchen last night and said the wedding is at 12 on Saturday , didn't have a clue what he was on about
Missy, Had your husband been watching Sky News?
Last night whilst talking about the coverage, they sort of jokingly said, ‘Oh, the wedding is on Saturday at 12noon’, as if no one had heard it before!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 11:05 AM

As the royal family is completely dysfunctional themselves I think she will fit right in and shake em up for the better as did Princess Diana .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 11:14 AM

What a shame that we judge people by what is printed in the news or put out through other media channels.

None of us know the lady so why find fault with her? Harry will never be king, so why can't we be happy that he has found a lady he loves and is going to marry her?
I wish them well and , if the marriage fails, won't they just be the same as half of the rest of the British population?
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
As the royal family is completely dysfunctional themselves I think she will fit right in and shake em up for the better as did Princess Diana .
The nasty piece of the proverbial, Diana, did the Royal family no good at all.

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top