Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 08:24 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning everyone

Its actually not raining today and is looking quite nice so far, lot of black clouds still

Well its NW200 week here so the roads are filling up with bikes and thats all I can hear roaring up the road. Makes driving a bit more interesting anyways

I have to go into one of the larger towns today, as I cant get what I need locally. Then this afternoon I have an appointment with my oven, the guys in work have asked for melting middle cup cakes and I want to make a few quiches for the freezer to get rid of the egg mountain my girls are producing

I love my Wednesdays off, get to do what I want as no one else at home.

Simple pleasures

Have a great day everyone x
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 08:33 AM

Good morning everyone dull but fine , we could do with a drop of rain for the garden but don't think we will get any.

Up early this morning woken by the farmer at 5:30 on his quad bike shouting at the sheep. The lambs have been split from the ewes so I am guessing the shearers are on their way.

Off to the tip this morning with three bins of garden waste including a bush damaged by the snow last winter then back to do some cleaning.

Enjoy your day
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 09:47 AM

Morning all.

What a contrast to yesterday, it 10degrees today and grey skies. Just going into work. Didn't want to get up this morning I feel very tired for some reason.

Nothing else planned today other than my daily visit to my dads.

Have a good day all.

Barry I agree with Summer, Skipton would be good to visit if you get the chance.
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 10:58 AM

morning all. not to late still am so happy. over cast and cooler from London town. enjoy your day all.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by oldfool ->
morning all. not to late still am so happy. over cast and cooler from London town. enjoy your day all.
You only just made it in time
Same weather here.
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 11:50 AM

nearly afternoon now. days go so quick.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 03:57 PM

Well it's definitely afternoon now. Two loads of washing done and just been ironed. Food shopping done this morning and a trip to cotton traders to collect an order. It's the REA meeting tonight and we are having a fun bingo session with fish and chips afterwards which will be delivered at 8.30 so no sandwiches to make.
Hope you are lucky with your viewers Susie.
Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Morning everyone, duller and cooler here today, but still dry so no complaints.

Our last day in Yorkshire and we are going to visit Riddlesden Hall in Keighley which is a National Trust grand house and gardens, hopefully should be interesting.

Hope you enjoy your day folks.

ETA a couple of snaps from our trip to Morecambe yesterday... Me and Eric plus one looking across to the stone jetty..
East Riddleston Hall is beautiful, Barry.
I had a seriously weird experience there once - would love to go back and see if it happens again.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 06:23 PM

I've now given my germs to OH, he is not very pleased with me, but I must share things with him.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top