Join for free
Page 375 of 737 « First < 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 425 475 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 07:26 PM

Re: Things that annoy you!

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Ok gang-I'll TELL yers what annoys me...

forgetting not to untick the non-selection box indicating one does not either
wish nor unwant to avoid not failing to never not receive emails from carefully selected third parties regarding offers which might not NOT not uninterest me,regarding offers for items one has no knowledge of or interest in. See?
Sorry Pug, but as always I will have to answer your post with "Uh? What?"
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Sorry Pug, but as always I will have to answer your post with "Uh? What?"
The use of multiple negatives refers to the annoying practice of some boxes requiring to be ticked to opt in to receiving emails, alongside others requiring to be ticked to opt out of receiving them, in the hope that you won't notice, thereby inadvertently agreeing to receive said emails when you didn't really want to.

In other words, they are bar stewards, trying to trick you.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 07:36 PM

Yes after seeing the barrage of hate mail sent to me by a few members on here during the night, Mups. Some people just cannot understand others' opinions.

That is disgusting, Floydy, pass them to Admin to sort out.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Pyxell ->
The use of multiple negatives refers to the annoying practice of some boxes requiring to be ticked to opt in to receiving emails, alongside others requiring to be ticked to opt out of receiving them, in the hope that you won't notice, thereby inadvertently agreeing to receive said emails when you didn't really want to.

In other words, they are bar stewards, trying to trick you.
Jeez Pyxell! Your post is more confusing than Pug's!. You been taking texting tuition from him or wot!?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

25-05-2019, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
That is disgusting, Floydy, pass them to Admin to sort out.
Bit late with this Tabby. Have you been out all day having a nice time like I have?
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 07:40 PM

Jeez Pyxell! Your post is more confusing than Pug's!. You been taking texting tuition from him or wot!?
It's just, like, the way wot I speaks.
I can't helps it.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I disagree with a few views on here but I'd never send them nasty PMs! What's going on here?!!!
Exactly!
I told him to send them straight to Azz.
No one should have to put up with that kind of sh*t
Pyxell
South of England

25-05-2019, 07:45 PM

Ok, seriously.....have you ever come across something like this.......

We would occasionally like to send you information about our latest products and services. Tick here if you would like to receive such information. (Small box). We have carefully selected third parties who would like to keep you updated with their products and services. Tick here if you would not like to receive such information. (Small box).
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 07:47 PM

Bit late with this Tabby. Have you been out all day having a nice time like I have?
No such luck - been doing some more sorting out in the garage. Am filthy and covered in spiders - came in to have a shower but couldn't resist looking in here first. Was appalled to read about your 'hate mail'. Have a big hug

I bet you had a lovely time in Beverley - it is really nice unspoiled place.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

25-05-2019, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Pyxell ->
Ok, seriously.....have you ever come across something like this.......

We would occasionally like to send you information about our latest products and services. Tick here if you would like to receive such information. (Small box). We have carefully selected third parties who would like to keep you updated with their products and services. Tick here if you would not like to receive such information. (Small box).
Yeah course. Who hasn't?

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
No such luck - been doing some more sorting out in the garage. Am filthy and covered in spiders - came in to have a shower but couldn't resist looking in here first. Was appalled to read about your 'hate mail'. Have a big hug

I bet you had a lovely time in Beverley - it is really nice unspoiled place.
Oh dear, well make sure you have a better day tomorrow Tabs.

Beverley was excellent. Bit of shopping and a nice meal afterwards thanks

Page 375 of 737 « First < 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 425 475 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top