Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 04:56 PM

Re: Who eats in bed?

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
No never.

I finish eating and drinking by 7pm, watch the TV, then before going to bed, I will have a wash, clean my Teeth, comb my hair, then bed.
Susie, I have tried all this in the past, and it just wakes me up. I hate going to sleep without brushing my teeth, but I can't help it....

NOW, on the other hand, if I had a husband (or room mate with benefits), I would stop eating in bed, and for sure I would be brushing the hell out of those teeth (and tongue, and cheeks)
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 04:58 PM

I eat in bed especially if i wake in middle of night , also occasionally breakfast.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 05:06 PM

OooH,yes...I love to go back to bed in the cold wintry morns with My tea & toast and watch tv...I arise once the house heats up...luvly jubly...who cares about crumbs,I'm just happy I don't have a two legged crumb in My bed these days
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
I'm just happy I don't have a two legged crumb in My bed these days
HAHAHAHA May, I wish I DID have one in my bed, also a couple of 4 legged ones too.......HA
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 05:16 PM

My son eats on top the bed upstairs ,never inside,he visits once a week,I always change the duvet cover,when he visits,..personally I don't eat in bed,I sit on a chair and eat,with my lap tray.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 08:54 PM

Sorry I couldn't stand all those crumbs in my bed.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 09:07 PM

I don't eat in bed. If I did it at night I would have to get up to brush my teeth again. I have never had breakfast in bed either - spoils my snoozing and reading time in the morning and I never eat before 11.00am anyway.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 11:53 PM

I never eat in bed as l couldnt bear the crumbs and wouldn’t be able to sleep with the itching.

Having said that, when l was pregnant with each of my children and had really bad morning sickness, my ex husband would bring me tea and buttered cream crackers to eat. It seemed to calm the sickness.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 11:57 PM

I have just reconsidered my first reply...Miss Gracie always has a few treats when she goes to bed with moi...

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top