Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 12:02 PM

Re: Premonition.....

Yes I get premonitions but as time goes on I forget them , then when that thing happens I'm always surprised or shocked .
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Do you ever experience a premonition or a feeing of Deja vu? ....

Believe it or not, I had one, and the person had died. I was shocked. I have also had other "feelings" that something bad is going to happen and it did.....

How about you?
Have asked OH to answer the phone just before it rings. Any thing unpleasant keep to myself.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I think it was about 3 days before he died that I dreamed I was at the vets with him and the vet said his time had come. In this dream I heard the words, and saw me with my arms round my dog, sobbing.
Did you know about any heart problems with him I know that our dog has a heart problem, he might collapse at any time, I've not dreamt it but I do think about how to handle that event. I just hope he will not suffer too much.

Remember GSD's are known to be extremely loyal, he will be waiting for you at the bridge
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Oh Meg, that's so sad but equally extraordinary.

I've had similar experiences but nothing so heart-breaking. Do you now see that experience as a positive one? Or do you think you somehow picked up on your dog's illness? I really am curious about your theory.

Did you mean Mups, Surfermom?

Yes it really was so extraordinary. While the vets was talking to me, it was the strangest 'distant' feeling and I can only say it was like I was watching my dream and I even knew the ending.

I found I was saying the same words I dreamed, and the vet was answering in the words I saw him saying before.

I can't explain it any better, and I have never experienced it before or since.

I had another spiritual experience a long time ago, but it wasn't a premonition so I won't spoil the thread.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Did you know about any heart problems with him I know that our dog has a heart problem, he might collapse at any time, I've not dreamt it but I do think about how to handle that event. I just hope he will not suffer too much.

Remember GSD's are known to be extremely loyal, he will be waiting for you at the bridge

Thankyou for your kind words Losos.

He didn't have a heart problem I was aware of, but I did wonder along similar lines when he collapsed.
Even more strange, the same happened to his father 7 years ealier, so either genetic or coincidence maybe.

I didn't have the weird dream when his Dad died though.
('Dad' is the beautiful handsome chap on my avatar at the mo). Heart of gold he had.

I remember his father kept nudging me and worrying to go out, so I opened the patio doors and let him into the garden.
Next thing I know, he collapsed on the patio.

He was awake and looking at me but he was a huge, heavy long coat boy (over 40 kgs) and I couldn't move him.
When I did manage to get him back indoors, I rung the emergency vet, then laid on the floor next to him and he died in my arms before the vet arrived.

I didn't ask for post mortems on either of them. I couldn't bear the thought of them being cut about, and it wouldn't have brought them back to me.

It still upsets me when I relive those events. Those boys were my world.

Anyway, enough of this awful gloomy stuff.

I just wanted to say I 'knew' Biff was going to die three days before he did.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 07:35 PM

I try not to think too much about the passing of our beloved dogs. I can see that what ever else you are you are clearly a lovely person to have had such a close relationship with them.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

19-11-2018, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
I try not to think too much about the passing of our beloved dogs. I can see that what ever else you are you are clearly a lovely person to have had such a close relationship with them.

Gosh, thank you Losos.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 12:47 PM

Mups, This is off topic but you brought a lump to my throat reading your heartrending post. It is so weird that you knew what was happening as it had already happened in your mind.
My heart goes out to you. I have my two gorgeous little boys now but my heart is still heavy with the loss of my two beautiful yellow Labs buried in the garden.
All we can do is give them the best life we can whilst we have them.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 12:57 PM

Yes, I get Deja vu, not as often as I used to now. It's when I am somewhere & think I've been here & done this before, even the conversation is the same. I wonder if maybe I dreamed it then forgot I had. It's a weird feeling & I guess it happens to everyone at times.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Do you ever experience a premonition or a feeing of Deja vu? ....

Believe it or not, I had one, and the person had died. I was shocked. I have also had other "feelings" that something bad is going to happen and it did.....

How about you?
Hi Blue
yes ive had the Deja Vu feeling several times over the years..and Im always getting fone calls after ive been thinking of that person...I believe if you put a feeling "out there" it will return somehow.
I had a good friend many yrs ago now who I worked with,she was a "white witch" and she told me that she had once wished for something to happen and it did..she had many spells which she would use also. (To help people ofc)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top