Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 10:10 AM

Re: Love watching people in Mall

I like watching the oak tree outside my window, squirrels, birds and cats all use it at various points of the day.

Also like watching in the summer out my bedroom window at the caravan all the rabbits and the long brown creature with a white tummy we aren't sure if it's a stoat or something looks like a small ferret really.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Sorry, but l am not a people watcher at all.
I see ‘people watchers’ nosing out of the windows in coffee shops and l feel sad for them.
I hate walking past them, to be scrutinised, maybe discussed, or criticised even?

I think, Good Grief, Nosey Parker’s, get a life!!

Arty, did you ever stop to think perhaps, they are looking at you in "admiration". Not everyone is feeling critical about who they see. I see some beautiful women, and I can't help but look, I admire them. I even pick up some tips about how to wear my hair, or certain clothes I might get......lots of reasons to look at people.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Chacun à son goût.

I find malls or any crowded place uncomfortable. Often because people are just inconsiderate. Or simply lack manners.

I prefer park lands and woods.
Come to visit me Bes, my back yard IS the woods...
Right now it has a blanket of snow, but in the nice weather and the fall, it is beautiful.......
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

17-11-2018, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I like watching the oak tree outside my window, squirrels, birds and cats all use it at various points of the day.

Also like watching in the summer out my bedroom window at the caravan all the rabbits and the long brown creature with a white tummy we aren't sure if it's a stoat or something looks like a small ferret really.
Julie, I love watching the animals also....the wild animals are so smart. They know how to survive.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 03:50 PM

I am thankful for those benches in the malls...as I get pooped very easily these days and have to stop, sit and rest... I enjoy watching what people are doing as they stroll the mall... Sometimes I even surprize myself and strike up a conversation with someone else, that is resting...for a moment or two.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Come to visit me Bes, my back yard IS the woods...
Right now it has a blanket of snow, but in the nice weather and the fall, it is beautiful.......
Lovely!

Remind me whereabouts in Canada you live.

I was brought up on a hill farm in Scotland. Quite remote. A few thousand acres of moorland, heather, woods. I walked for miles and miles and saw not another soul.

The nearest town was 6 miles away with ha population of under 4,000. Kirriemuir, famous for being the birthplace of J.M. Barrie, the creator of Peter Pan.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 05:56 PM

Drop the wife off in the carpark of a well known supermarket and wait outside, in the meantime yes I enjoy watching people exit the store then try and remember where they left their cars, great fun and a good laugh
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

17-11-2018, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Lovely!

Remind me whereabouts in Canada you live.

I was brought up on a hill farm in Scotland. Quite remote. A few thousand acres of moorland, heather, woods. I walked for miles and miles and saw not another soul.

The nearest town was 6 miles away with ha population of under 4,000. Kirriemuir, famous for being the birthplace of J.M. Barrie, the creator of Peter Pan.
Bes, I live in the Greater Toronto area, (Great Lakes), Lake Ontario........Oakville. We are very well spread out. I used to live right on the Lake, then I moved to a more secluded woods area.....

I grew up in a small town on The Thousand Islands, and spent all my summers on the farm, just love farm land....
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Bes, I live in the Greater Toronto area, (Great Lakes), Lake Ontario........Oakville. We are very well spread out. I used to live right on the Lake, then I moved to a more secluded woods area.....

I grew up in a small town on The Thousand Islands, and spent all my summers on the farm, just love farm land....
Beautiful place. I visited Canada a number of times on business. From St Johns to Vancouver Island and places between. I flew into Toronto and drove north to Collingwood Shipyard.
It was COLD! Thick ice. Went back in summer - entirely different.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top