Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 11:24 PM

Re: Saturday Night

I tried to make every night a Saturday, and with some success I might add, for a good ten years.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Beach? Mmm what did you get upto in the sand?
sand in the crotch??
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I tried to make every night a Saturday, and with some success I might add, for a good ten years.
Had to buy a few freeloaders some beers though.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 11:43 PM

It normally involved venturing over to South London to meet young ladies, filling the car with Aramis fumes and playing 'Roxanne' at full volume.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 11:52 PM

Hi

The Birthday Party is in full swing.

I cannot have a drink due to my meds.

They have painted the lounge wall and the IT experts are busy sorting out the remote thermostat and lights.

There is enough food being cooked to feed an army and so far I have 17 bottles of Vodka stacked up on the worktops.

The littlies are still manic, but tired, dancing with their Mums.

A lovely night for all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The Birthday Party is in full swing.

I cannot have a drink due to my meds.

They have painted the lounge wall and the IT experts are busy sorting out the remote thermostat and lights.

There is enough food being cooked to feed an army and so far I have 17 bottles of Vodka stacked up on the worktops.

The littlies are still manic, but tired, dancing with their Mums.

A lovely night for all.

Except for the neighbours perhaps?

Anyway, what are you doing on here talking to us if you are hosting a party?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Except for the neighbours perhaps?

Anyway, what are you doing on here talking to us if you are hosting a party?

Hi

I am irrelevant.

The Polish are having a great time and trying to learn Tagalog from the Filipino Nurses.

Nadi and Viktoria are trying make up, Jakob is flying a drone inside the house and I am keeping out of the way trying to ignore the littlies having a pillow fight, well actually it is cushions.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I am irrelevant.

The Polish are having a great time and trying to learn Tagalog from the Filipino Nurses.

Nadi and Viktoria are trying make up, Jakob is flying a drone inside the house and I am keeping out of the way trying to ignore the littlies having a pillow fight, well actually it is cushions.
Swimmy, Have the ladies kept their clothes on tonight? The last time you had a party, they were walking around half dressed!
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 01:04 AM

Years ago I would go out with my girlfriends. But then when I started dating, I almost always had a boyfriend, so Saturday nights were special with them. I never hung at the bars, but I enjoyed dances, or movies and just spent the evening cuddling with my guy.
It hasn't changed over the years. I most looked forward to the one on one with a special someone, dinner and time together.

These days it's a chore to find someone to spark my interest enough to be bothered getting that date. Must be I'm mighty picky.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 02:17 AM

Saturday night was ..go to the local pub meet the lads ..4/5 pints then off to a night club have a few dances to Status Quo, 4/5 Bicardi and coke and if you were lucky down the beach with some lucky girls and etc etc

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top