Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 03:16 PM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good afternoon all.
Happy birthday, Uncle Joe

Looking at the weather when I woke up I have decided not to go to the gym and stay indoors in the warmth instead.

I'm going to watch a drama which was shown on BBC2 last night called "A Northern Soul". I know the subject of the film as he worked for the same company as me until recently and this is his story of what happened in a certain situation.
Sparks will be flying amongst the top brass at HQ today I reckon!

Twink - Hope you get the all clear on the scan

Have a good day all
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 07:31 PM

Thanks to all who wished me luck. I am pleased to tell you that once again I am all clear.

I asked the young doctor about a small mole under my arm and she was so nice that she left the room & came back with a skin consultant, to reassure me that I needn't worry about it unless it bleeds , itches or changes shape.
The Christie is a cancer hospital that really looks after it's patients & deserves the money they have just invested in the lovely new outpatients department they have just built.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Thanks to all who wished me luck. I am pleased to tell you that once again I am all clear.

I asked the young doctor about a small mole under my arm and she was so nice that she left the room & came back with a skin consultant, to reassure me that I needn't worry about it unless it bleeds , itches or changes shape.
The Christie is a cancer hospital that really looks after it's patients & deserves the money they have just invested in the lovely new outpatients department they have just built.
Hi Twink that is good news and it must be a relief to you .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 07:54 PM

Very good news Twink, I'm pleased for you
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 09:56 PM

So glad you got the All Clear Twink.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top