Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 07:25 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning everyone,

Am being dragged off to the cinema this morning! A friend wants to see "Fantastic Beasts - the crimes of Grindlewald" and, as her husband refused point blank to go, I have been commandeered.

Have a fun day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 08:04 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning ST and everyone else to come.

The film sounds good to me.

I've been up since 5am this morning, couldn't sleep and have now got a Blood Shot eye, I look like a Demon.

Its pitch black outside and raining.

Off to do my weekly shopping soon.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 09:16 AM

Hi

A miserable day here.

More painting to do and then a big clean up and putting things back in place,

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 10:01 AM

Morning all, biting wind here and rain..

Just back with the dogs and getting warmed up again with a steaming cappucino before doing some cleaning chores, which should free up the afternoon for a book or a jigsaw.

Have a good day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 10:14 AM

Good morning everyone a very cold grey day.

I am off to physiotherapy shortly with my painful knee after a telling off from my Daughter in law.

Enjoy your day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 10:53 AM

Good morning everybody.

I think my going under a S.A.D. lamp for half an hour a day is helping my sleep. I've just had eight solid hours!!

I plan on doing a bit of housework this morning. My microwave needs a good clean and the fridge needs cleaning out. I'll give Tony a choice of which one he wants to do & I'll do the other.

It's my aqua fit class this afternoon & after it I'll have to pop into Tesco's for something for dinner - no idea what!!

Sorry about you eye Susie.

I hope physiotherapy can sort your knee out for you Meg.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 11:09 AM

Good morning all a very chilly one too.

No particular plans for the day here.

Carol, I think I’ll have to treat myself to a S.A.D lamp as my sleeping pattern is awful. There are so many different types though and I wouldn’t know which one to buy.

Meg, I do hope the physiotherapist is able to help with your knee pain.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning everybody.

I think my going under a S.A.D. lamp for half an hour a day is helping my sleep. I've just had eight solid hours!!

I plan on doing a bit of housework this morning. My microwave needs a good clean and the fridge needs cleaning out. I'll give Tony a choice of which one he wants to do & I'll do the other.

It's my aqua fit class this afternoon & after it I'll have to pop into Tesco's for something for dinner - no idea what!!

Sorry about you eye Susie.

I hope physiotherapy can sort your knee out for you Meg.

Have a good day all.
Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all a very chilly one too.

No particular plans for the day here.

Carol, I think I’ll have to treat myself to a S.A.D lamp as my sleeping pattern is awful. There are so many different types though and I wouldn’t know which one to buy.

Meg, I do hope the physiotherapist is able to help with your knee pain.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Thanks both the physio was lovely and confirmed my own diagnosis of a torn meniscus, applied ultrasound, gave me some exercises and said I was doing all the right things applying ice and heat. The knee is on the mend.
A £46 well spent and I didn't have to drive miles or wait months for an NHS appointment.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 02:52 PM

Good Morning from NYC, it's not even 9 here yet. A cold Artic wind heading it's way here.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top