Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2018, 08:05 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning everyone,

Due to be cloudy - but dry - here today.

Am feeling adventurous - might just catch a bus into town and see how many more coffee shops have opened! Might even do a little Christmas shopping - or - I could just rely on serendipity and let the day surprise me!

Have a fun day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2018, 08:40 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Morning Tabs and everyone else to come.

Dull and miserable here.

Not going out today, letting OH go out instead.

I took Coco for a walk around the garden this morning at 6am and that was enough, she said it was too cold for her little body, so she has gone back to bed.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2018, 08:51 AM

Good morning all, endless damp gloom here too, the third day now with hardly a glimmer of brightness...

Nothing much planned other than meeting up with relatives later at the pub for a carvery meal and a catch up...

Have a good day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2018, 09:01 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A trip out for me today as well.

I sold a lot of my porcelain at Auction earlier this week, did not attend, but yesterday got the results.

Very pleasantly surprised, got over 3 times the estimates.

Only one lot did not sell and that was one I expected to do well.

I need to pick it up today and will have a little splurge with the proceeds.

Have a good day all.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2018, 09:31 AM

Many moons ago, my brother and I went touring in a VW Devonette dormobile through Devon & Cornwall. 1972 it was.

We made friends with some fishermen who agreed to take us mackerel fishing the next morning.

The next day arrived and we wandered down to the harbour and greeted old salts with a cheery "Good morning"

Without even looking up from their nets, back came the retort

"It was first thing".

They'd been waiting since 5 AM.

We cooked the mackerel we had caught and grilled them nearby the best breakfast I can ever remember.

So, a very good morning to all, and a pleasant day whatever time your morning starts.

Enjoy whatever you break your fast with.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2018, 09:52 AM

Good morning everyone cold dark and damp here.

My son is coming for lunch and I have leek soup to make for the freezer so a busy morning ahead.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2018, 10:59 AM

Good morning all dull and damp here but not as cold as yesterday.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2018, 11:06 AM

Good morning all, Not quite so cold today, however, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2018, 11:56 AM

Hi, All. I bought a new Dyson & it arrived yesterday, 2 days after I'd ordered it. That is good customer service. Son put it together for me, so guess I had better get motivated & go use it as well as doing other stuff. I really hate housework.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2018, 12:39 PM

Good morning all. Been to the Dr's this am re my leg. I have instructions to keep it elevated and cold compress on it . He gave me a prescription for if the imflamation goes up the leg.
The washing is ready to hang out so I'm of to do that while my gel thingy chills again in the freezer.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top