Join for free
Page 12 of 16 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 05:51 PM

Re: Carol Vorderman

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Yeah but it's ace
Well said, sir!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
That's a big arse.
Indeed and tasty but not up to the stardard of CV
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 06:59 PM

I could post pics like that all day but the gloom merchants would soon be on my back....or be kicking me up the.....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 07:09 PM

So I have to ask...Why do women have bigger bums than blokes anyway? I read somewhere that it's something to do with having babies. Is that correct?
Or is it because they sit down all day watching "Desperate Housewives of Atlanta"?
Anybody know the scientific reason for this eternal quandary?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 07:16 PM

So I have to ask...Why do women have bigger bums than blokes anyway? I read somewhere that it's something to do with having babies. Is that correct?
Or is it because they sit down all day watching "Desperate Housewives of Atlanta"?
No, nothing to do with sitting on it all day, at least no more so that blokes with big arses!

The truth is that women have wider pelves (pelvises) for that very reason. Their pelvic outlets are larger and more oval than those of men (more triangular), so it's quite easy (usually) to identify whether a pelvis is male or female.

Interesting what little details one remembers, isn't it? Especially when I couldn't remember why I went into the kitchen just now.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

23-03-2019, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
No, nothing to do with sitting on it all day, at least no more so that blokes with big arses!

The truth is that women have wider pelves (pelvises) for that very reason. Their pelvic outlets are larger and more oval than those of men (more triangular), so it's quite easy (usually) to identify whether a pelvis is male or female.

Interesting what little details one remembers, isn't it? Especially when I couldn't remember why I went into the kitchen just now.
Thank you, JBR
You are a man of great wisdom. I shall bear you in mind when I need a quizzical poser dealt with about the mating habits of the Brazilian Arrow Poison Frog

Come back Carol - all is forgiven!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 07:28 PM

Thank you, JBR
You are a man of great wisdom. I shall bear you in mind when I need a quizzical poser dealt with about the mating habits of the Brazilian Arrow Poison Frog
I'm afraid I'm not very interested in frogs, and certainly not Frogs.
poohdog
Nottinghamshire UK
poohdog is male  poohdog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 07:29 PM

One theory I read years ago (Female author) was that after leaving the trees early man went through a semi aquatic phase.She thought womens behinds got bigger to avoid sand clogging up the genitalia....and in response males grew longer to achieve their aims.

She also theorised that woman discovered fire...not man. As she said the woman was doing all the work in the cave while the old man was out spearing mammoths. ....I think she may be right there.....
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 07:39 PM

I think women store more fat in their fleshy places to protect their young from starvation in a famine/lean spell

i.e.waiting for the menfolk to hunt and/or gather instead of playing darts or kicking a hog's bladder around
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

23-03-2019, 08:31 PM

Hahaha! Wouldn't it be just fantastic if Carol Vorderman was reading all of this and joined the forum to post her views lolol!

Page 12 of 16 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top