Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 08:14 AM

Muckwits!

Therr are more and more muckwits about .
Examples of muckwittery abound .

Ie

Muckwits parking .

You park you car and return to find some muckwit has parked his car so you can barely get to the door no mind open it .

Solution in lieu of leaving a note that that muckwits ignore carry lipstick and write on windscreen asking him to park politly next time .

Stopping in doorways.

Why do muckwits stop dead in doorways / on the top of escalators /anyway to cause maximum inconvenience?

Muckwit pooper scooper

The muckwit pooperscooper picks up his dog poop then heaves the plastic poop bag into the hedge /tree /verge thereby combining dog s**t with litter .

Muckwittery must be a virus because it's definitely spreading .
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 08:20 AM

Re: Muckwits!

Ha, yes muddy, we tend to park our car away from any one else if we can, only to return to find someone’s car , usually a 4x4, parked so close next to us, stopping in doorways is a pet hate of mine, groups of young people and ..er.. over 50s are worse, same as blocking aisles in supermarkets, grrrrr....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 08:21 AM

Not just me then I too park as far away as possible in car parks but some sheep like muckwit always manages to find me !
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 08:23 AM

We put it down to the car shampoo we use, it must attract other cars..
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 08:26 AM

Muddy, When I first saw the title in the new thread list. I thought, Great, Feey has started a new game, called, ‘Muckwits’!

Then, l opened the thread and saw it was ‘a breed’! I have never heard the term ‘Muckwits’ before. Did you make it up?
Every time, l type the word, my iPad keeps trying to change it!

The Muckwits, l get annoyed with are the ones when buying petrol, they do their shopping in the filling station too. You have to wait ages for them to move, so that you can get your petrol.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

18-04-2019, 08:37 AM

I made early it up inspired by a desire not to use bad language and ADs descriptive use of clustermuck in another thread !
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I made early it up inspired by a desire not to use bad language and ADs descriptive use of clustermuck in another thread !
I think they are great and very apt!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 08:46 AM

They will not let go of their shopping trolly in the supermarket. Presumably in case someone nicks their shopping - which they haven't actually paid for yet. The result is that no one else can get near the shelves.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 09:24 AM

I love the word Muckwit....I'll steal that

Another Muckwit are those who realise at the checkout they forgot something and just 'nip to get it holding up the whole line whilst they 'nip' about looking for it
MargaretF
Northamptonshire, UK
MargaretF is female  MargaretF has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 09:29 AM

Love the term Muckwit!

There was a Muckwit in our village this morning - parked his van right onto the pavement forcing pedestrians to walk in the road.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top