Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 05:35 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning everyone.

Hot and sticky already here - and due to last all day.

I am off to a 'Craft Fair' at Doncaster Race Course! This time last week it would have been impossible - was even thinking of cancelling the train tickets - but today - we are off!!

Catching the 10:00am train, then the organizers provide a free 'bus from Doncaster station to/fro the Race Course - runs every 10 mins. Have packed a picnic as, although there are plenty of snack bars/coffee shops there, the prices are extortionate - and I would rather spend the money on Craft stuff.

Have a lovely day - whatever you are doing.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 05:45 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Morning all.

I've been unable to sleep very much last night, it's been so warm and coupled with my body clock still thinking I should be at work I'll be heading off back to bed until mid morning no doubt!

I'll try to get my wife out for some fresh air today and hopefully she will be feeling better to eat a decent meal after her being ill for two days.
I may actually get back to the gym too, if it isn't too warm outside later.

Tabby - enjoy your day at the craft fair. It must be such a great feeling walking without pain again.

Have a nice weekend all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 07:00 AM

Good morning all.

Its a bit dull here at the moment, but sun will come out soon.

Tabs have a lovely day at Doncaster.

Floydy try and get some sleep tonight and yes it would be a good idea to take Mrs Floydy out in the air.

Hope everyone else is well.

Off to the shops at 8am.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 07:02 AM

Good morning everyone

Looks overcast in Yorkshire right now but it's warm and hopefully Mr Sunshine will show up soon

Nothing much planned but ringing my daughter later as my Son in Law is at Silverstone this weekend so doubtless she will be wanting some company.

Enjoy the Craft fair tabs and don't work too hard at the gym Floydy!

Have a great Saturday all
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 07:43 AM

Good morning one and all, not so warm this morning or is it just me that's cold? I hope you and yours are all well and ok. Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 08:46 AM

Good morning everybody.

We've got the grandchildren coming at lunchtime & staying over till tomorrow. Paula is at a wedding all afternoon & evening & Ady is working.

No plans for today other than keep them amused.

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 09:00 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Dull with a grey sky after overnight rain and it feels slightly less humid. Sunny spells developing with maximum temperature of 21ºC according to the weather forecast, so cooler and more pleasant than it has been.

I will not be doing very much over the weekend, other than some mundane household chores that now have to be done. Maybe in between those I will get the odd hour in the garden but that’s not the main task until Sunday or Monday.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 09:01 AM

Good morning all.
A grey and humid day so far.

Off to my Saturday yoga shortly, then get some shopping for a friend who isn't too well at the mo.
An afternoon of repotting things outside later.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 09:24 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A quiet day for me today and tomorrow.

Yesterday I ended up in the Urgent Care Centre.

I have an infection tracking down an old scar on my leg which has broken through the skin.

I am on 8 500mg Antibiotics a day, back to hospital Monday for test results etc.

I am staying in, cannot wear trousers and do not want to get arrested.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 09:28 AM

Good morning everyone a dull start to the day.
I hope to get the lawns mown I didn't get them done yesterday .

Chloe was very restless in the night but seems ok this morning, she needs a bit of a tidy up to keep her cool so that is another job for the list .

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top