Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 08:00 PM

Re: Would You Tell Someone, Their Baby Looked Like A Rat?

Originally Posted by Mags ->
That’s a horrible thing to say about a baby, some people just don’t know how hurtful they can be.
Some people "don't care" how hurtful they can be as well,Mags.....

I can't even see the funny side to it.....that's some folk for you!.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 08:02 PM

i actually said it to someone once, the Dad was furious and was after me for years. If you see him, let me know.

Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 11:43 PM

Three pages of this crap, come on not all babies are bonnie.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Three pages of this crap, come on not all babies are bonnie.
Of course you are correct. Like Longdos and AT I have a sick sense of humour. I can av a laff. But I take it the question was serious. Silly me if it was a windup. Come in spinner! when you consider that having a child is the greatest experience you will ever have and the only real reason you exist, to actually say that to a new parent is a totally lowlife act. I don't mean think it. I mean say it. To the baby's parent. I am not a violent man. But that is a harsh test. If somebody said that to me about my son when he was a bairn mate, especially when my wife was present, I'd relieve them of several teeth if it was a man (sexist I know but I don't care) IF it was a woman my wife would do it - harder than me I expect. End of story. (For me leastways)
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 03:41 AM

Seems like jokey banter between the two guys at work. Men tend to get away with saying such things to each other if they have that kind of semi-abusive dynamic going.

Doesn't sound like a nice place to work for your daughter though Art. If men say something like this about a baby you wonder how the women are treated or thought of.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 06:20 AM

Interesting observations, Annie.

There are times that a white lie is a very good thing.

https://vimeo.com/91381094
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 07:18 AM

Perhaps it was wrapped in a Rug?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top