Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 05:29 AM

she's so vain !!!!

I bet she thinks this thread is about her .... she's so vain

I have never liked my sister in law ... she is vain , self absorbed and so jealous of any relasonship my brother has with friends and family plus has a nasty streak a mile wide...
But I try to be polite for my brothers sake.

But even she has taken the biscuit this time .
She has red hair and really hates if so dyes it blond and uses straightners to make it flat ..... fair enough I hear you say ?

But as she dosnt want to let people who meet her know she dyes her hair she has started to dye and straighten her 4 years olds hair as well to make it look like the colour runs in the family .....I think this is truley disgusting and had to laugh in her face when I realised on a recent visit what she had done .... surely this is adbuse of a child ???
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 06:55 AM

Re: she's so vain !!!!

I kind of agree because she's passing on her ridiculous hang up to her child - not very good parenting skills given the amount of pressure on women to look a certain way.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 07:36 AM

How come your brother hasn't put his foot down to stop this ridiculous behaviour with his daughter? Is he so scared of the woman?
Nobaggage
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 07:42 AM

Yes I believe he is .... I dont blame him as she becomes like a screaming banshee when you dont agree with her . He is thinking of leaving her but is worried about leaving his 2 very young children with her on thier own. He has asked her to get counciling as she has a very nasty side to her and is extremly jealous of other people who have things she dosnt. When people cross her (perfect strangers in shops) she will hound them and even try to get them sacked by writting lies to bosses of the shops where they work.
You have no Idea how nasty this woman can be , but then she can turn on a sixpence if she wants some thing from you or you can be useful to her and be nice as pie.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 07:49 AM

What's stopping him from taking his children with him?
Nobaggage

18-09-2013, 07:53 AM

He works long hours and away from home regulary... plus all her side of the family are lawyers he would have no chance . Where they live he has no family support from his side of the family and the rest of her family think the sun shines out of her A.....
He would like to get her some help but she would not go....
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 08:25 AM

Ooooh, difficult situation. Was she like it when they first met? Were there any indications, that could have alerted him?

Unfortunately there are many people like this and no amount of reasoning or talks will get through them. I too don't like the idea of using the child.

But I think only your brother can decide what to do for the best and you and your family could vow to support him, whatever. Are you close with him? Does he still love her?

Very, very awkward when young children are involved and no easy answer. I just hope things work out for you all.

Families: who needs 'em, eh?! . Mine is a Dynasty all by itself!!!!
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 09:10 AM

Thats a difficult position to be in can never understand why some people behave like this they just don't seem to realise what they are doing. I think your brother will have to do whatever he thinks is best not an easy answer.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 09:32 AM

I know it's not a nice thing to say BUT, if she's that nasty to everyone then she may meet her match one day and find herself dead in a ditch.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 10:44 AM

Dont know Rox - I've known people like this, they always seem to come off alright - manipulative skills I guess .....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top