Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 11:03 AM

Re: she's so vain !!!!

Thats the trouble she is very manipulative , she can cause trouble between people then step back and make it look like the others persons fault ...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 11:14 AM

You're describing my sister and a few others I have known !
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 11:42 AM

Morning Guys, The reason I posted what I did is because....Several years ago in Perth there was a 20 something youth and he was just like that, got everyone's backs up. One day he was found up a Close dead...someone had bashed him with a hammer.......very nasty.
Myth and Magic
UK
Myth and Magic is female  Myth and Magic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
Thats the trouble she is very manipulative , she can cause trouble between people then step back and make it look like the others persons fault ...
It looks as though we have all met your sister in law, I think that she lives next door to me .... she has only spoken to me twice and the second time, I think that she had a shock when she found that I couldn't be bullied ..... when they first arrived even the men had bleached hair.....

She is a nasty piece of work but in common with your sister in law turns on the charm when it suits her ....
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Myth and Magic ->
It looks as though we have all met your sister in law, I think that she lives next door to me ....
She's also married to my son.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 01:54 AM

Sorry, but it's time your son grew a pair big enough to take his child away from this vile woman. He must have some sort of family support system that he can turn to, to help.

Can you not help him temporarily lass? That's your grand-daughter whom your daughter in law is clearly abusing by dying her hair at such a young age. Disgusting.

I know how harsh this sounds, but I'd phone Social Services on her to get the child removed from her and, if you're able, you should take custody of your grand-child until your son is able to provide a decent home-life for his little girl, before she gets put into care.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 07:12 AM

Apart from it being a stupid thing to do - she could actually be damaging the poor child's hair. What a very silly woman she seems to be. Could she be suffering from something like bi-polar disorder albeit a mild version? That little family certainly need help - and fast.
Nobaggage
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Sorry, but it's time your son grew a pair big enough to take his child away from this vile woman. He must have some sort of family support system that he can turn to, to help.

Can you not help him temporarily lass? That's your grand-daughter whom your daughter in law is clearly abusing by dying her hair at such a young age. Disgusting.

I know how harsh this sounds, but I'd phone Social Services on her to get the child removed from her and, if you're able, you should take custody of your grand-child until your son is able to provide a decent home-life for his little girl, before she gets put into care.
???
Its my brother and nieces , and what could I tell social services ? That she bleaches and straigtens her kids hair ?
I live in France and have never had kids so cant see them being given to me. She is not cruel to the kids, most of it is aimed at my brother and any family friend or person who says no to her, her own family have learnt to say yes as its easier, she was very spoilt as a child coming from a rich home where she lived till she married at the age of 38.
Nobaggage

20-09-2013, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Apart from it being a stupid thing to do - she could actually be damaging the poor child's hair. What a very silly woman she seems to be. Could she be suffering from something like bi-polar disorder albeit a mild version? That little family certainly need help - and fast.
I think she is just a very vain person who after coming from a very rich family resents not having enough money now to do things other people of her age group are doing as she married late and is stuck with 2 small children and a very big morgage. she earns no money as she has no job, but can spend huge amounts of money with out thinking expecting her parents or her husband to bale her out ...
Id just like to see some one put her over their knee and tan her arse and tell her to get a grip ... but that is never going to happen.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 08:43 AM

To be honest, if everyone keeps tip-toeing around her and letting her have all her own way all the time, it's not really surprising she behaves the way she is - her parents have done an awful job of raising her and her mentality seems to have remained in a child-like state.

Your brother chose her as his wife and mother of his children - in a way, I agree with Molly, it's his responsibility to put his children first. I know you said he worked long hours but if his wife died, he would have to work things out then. Where there's a will there's a way.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top