Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2014, 06:31 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

Some of the flowers that Sheila received for her birthday.
We're off up to Mansfield today to visit our relatives and Sheila's sister who is still in hospital.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2014, 07:44 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Happy birthday for yesterday Sheila
Good morning all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2014, 09:01 AM

Morning folks, not been around this week as I've been laid low by the lurgy, but on the mend now though hopefully...

Have a good day peeps.

Barry
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2014, 09:18 AM

Happy Belated birthday greetings to Sheila, Alan matey.

Barry - Whisky or Brandy - for medicinal purposes!!!
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2014, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Morning folks, not been around this week as I've been laid low by the lurgy, but on the mend now though hopefully...

Have a good day peeps.

Barry
We had been wondering what had happened to you Barry. I had had the lurgy on Monday and it took a couple or three days to get over it.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2014, 10:25 AM

Good morning everyone. Nice to see you back Plantman, we mentioned you the other day as to where you could be.
Enjoy the trip to Mansfield Alan. I am not going today but will do next Saturday. Belated birthday greetings to Sheila. Sure she enjoyed her day.
Miserable outside at the moment and still quite dark to say its 9.30ish.
Take care all and have a nice day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2014, 10:47 AM

Morning all another miserable day and I have a nasty cold so not feeling my best .

I am going to spend the morning making a second batch of marmalade then that's it for the year. Also have to make some goats cheese tartlets .

Enjoy your day

A belated happy birthday Sheila to
Welcome to the sick bay Barry, I hope you feel better soon.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2014, 11:18 AM

Good morning all, the rain has stopped, nice enough now and fairly mild. I just popped in to say hello and to say I wont be here for a couple of days, I have to deliver some work I finished for a shop in Dundalk, an old friend of mine and he asked me to bring the wife up and stay for a while. See you all soon and be good to each other. I hope Sheila had a great birthday Alan. Must dash.
Have a nice weekend Folks.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2014, 11:19 AM

Good morning all, wish you better all poorly people.
Marmalade, I've never tackled Meg and I like goat's cheese
Another quiet day by the fire for me.
Going through the new calendar today, marking off birthdays etc., (bit late this year ) but we don't get going until February.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2014, 11:38 AM

Happy Saturday from me too

Belated birthday wishes to Shiela and "get well soon" to those who are not well

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top