Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2014, 10:40 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk

Happy Tuesday from me too - a bright morning but very cold
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2014, 11:09 AM

Good morning, we've had thick fog here but it is slowly disappearing
Another quiet day for us, I've got one of my Wasgij puzzles out, (finished this years one) so that's me sorted
Hope everyone has a good day.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2014, 11:29 AM

I have only just risen. Whats in the fridge?
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2014, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Whats in the fridge?
Small jar of mayonnaise
Piece of cooked chick
Apples
Jars of stuff
Tom ketchup
Soya milk
Bottle of wine (very cheap) ~ 2 bottle for £5.50!
2 or 3 eggs cos Mum wanted some
Flora/spread
Iceburg lettuce
Tinned salmon

Sardines
Pilchards in tom sauce

The final 2 items were for hiding cat tablets in
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2014, 12:16 PM

buenas dias all. No fog here, it“s bright and sunny but really quite cold. We“ve just dropped the dogs off to be trimmed and shampoo“d so their woolly jumpers are being aired ready for them, they“ll feel chilly after their haircuts. I“m going to have a quick vacuum and tidy up before we fetch them home again. Lovely photo Alan. Have a good day everyone.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2014, 01:37 PM

Good afternoon all, not a bad day, cold but spasms of sunshine here and there (and I hope it's not rainging in Cork either). Phyllis and me had a great time in Dundalk, a welcome break for the pair of us, we would still be there but for baby sitting duties tomorrow. I hope you are all as well as you can be and looking forward to Spring.
Take care Folks.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2014, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Good afternoon all, not a bad day, cold but spasms of sunshine here and there (and I hope it's not rainging in Cork either). Phyllis and me had a great time in Dundalk, a welcome break for the pair of us, we would still be there but for baby sitting duties tomorrow. I hope you are all as well as you can be and looking forward to Spring.
Take care Folks.

Jim matey, should have come across the border - there's a lovely pub/restaurant at Warrenpoint - the Whistledown Inn.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2014, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Jim matey, should have come across the border - there's a lovely pub/restaurant at Warrenpoint - the Whistledown Inn.
Thanks Joe, I might just do that when I have to go there again in a few months time, If I get a depth charger (bad pint) in the Whistledown I'll blame you!
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2014, 02:44 PM

Hi everyone

very busy day here at work today just managed to grab a few minutes.

It is quite nice out a bit cold but hey wrap up warm, not raining that is the bonus

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Thanks Joe, I might just do that when I have to go there again in a few months time, If I get a depth charger (bad pint) in the Whistledown I'll blame you!

I wouldn't know about that Jim matey, I'm not a beer drinker. What I can comment on and commend to you is the food. Whereas over here I'm used to having everything piled on the plate before it served to you. At the whistledown, they bring the main ingredient on the plate and then serve large containers of veg as side dishes. I was bloated!!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top