Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 06:05 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

Taken yesterday at Barnwell Country Park in Northants.
We went another walk yesterday but some footpaths are still flooded. The weather report is for more rain today.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 07:02 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Morning Alan and everyone else.

Lovely photo. You sure it's real?

Woken up about 05.50!! Honestly, it gets earlier and earlier. Hope they leave me alone down at Sussex. Actually they're at the bed opposite and I heard the voices even over my earplugs.

Big day for me, being discharged, so will chat again soon. Have a good day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 08:54 AM

Good morning everyone, wet and miserable here so we've decided to do a major spring clean in the house, just bubble and squeak for lunch with yesterday's leftovers..

Good to hear you are being discharged Jazzi, please accept best wishes for your continued convalescence.

Enjoy the day folks,

Barry
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 09:08 AM

Good morning everyone. Nice photo Alan. Glad to see you semi back Jazzi Hope the new you will be happy once you get home to your own bed etc.
Cold again today but seemingly we have the joy of another wet and windy weekend. The LOW depression that has given New York a foot of snow is on its way over to us
Hope everyone is well today. Take care.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 09:14 AM

Thanks Barry. Much appreciated.

Be, not going to my own bed for another 2 weeks.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 09:20 AM

Good morning all, nice clear sky outside. We have the baby for the day so it's silly telly time again. Good to hear you're getting out today Jazzi, 5,50! that's an ungodly hour to be wakened at, I'm sure you won't miss that.
Lovely picture Alan.
Enjoy the day folks.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 09:34 AM

Smashing picture
Good morning all
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 09:37 AM

Good morning all - a wet night overnight, but sky is now clearing and I can a large patch of blue sky again.

Jan darlin' good luck with your discharge. Are you going straight down to Rustington from your hospital bed??? - stock up on analgesics if so, may be a long drive and you could get a little uncomfortable in the car after a while.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 09:44 AM

Good morning fellow members thick fog here this morning and I have Hannah with me so won't be venturing far.

Jazzie great news you are being discharged, I look forward to hearing from you in your rehabilitation place.

Enjoy your day everyone
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 10:22 AM

Happy Wednesday from me too - bright and sunny here but feeling damp.

Glad you are being discharged Jazzi - hope your trip to rest home is ok.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top