Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2009, 10:57 AM

Soggy Saturday chat

Hi everyone - it's a grey old day, just low cloud and drizzle. Never mind.
What are you doing today? I intend watching the 20/20 cricket finals, assuming the weather is OK in London. Other than that a very quiet and very lazy, self-indulgent day. My husband has gone off reffing a local rugby tournament which will last all day. You would have thought he'd have more sense at his age but it keeps him out of mischief!
Wishing you all a happy day, whatever you are doing
madmare
Essex UK
madmare is female  madmare has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2009, 11:54 AM

Re: Soggy Saturday chat

Morning, very hot and sunny here again today.
I took Shady for a run and game of frisbee in her field I hire early this morning before it got too hot for her.
I have loads of washing and a pile of ironing that must be done today Yuk.
Enjoy your Sat everyone.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2009, 12:59 PM

Afternoon all, Sun is just coming up her..We are off to a huge market later, really looking forward to it, you need 2 days to get round it all....!!!
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2009, 03:48 PM

Well Essex is sunny and dry. Very dry, actually. I see the harvest has started with hay-bales in the fields. Seems very early.
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2009, 06:47 PM

Hello all ...... it's been horrid here all day, and I've been horrid too and in bed. Kizzy cat has been in attendance.
Nippy
South Devon
Nippy is female  Nippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2009, 06:56 PM

Aaawww Angie is you poorly? Glad you have kitty to look after you.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2009, 07:33 PM

Evening all, back from sunny Devon this afternoon and trying to get back in to everything!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2009, 07:35 PM

It was overcast here most of the day, I walked the dogs with my friend this morning then off to work this afternoon not a very exciting day!

I hope you feel better soon Angie.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2009, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Evening all, back from sunny Devon this afternoon and trying to get back in to everything!
Hello, Mags good to see you back, did you have a good time??
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2009, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Moli ->
Hello, Mags good to see you back, did you have a good time??
We had a great time, thanks Moli. Spent a lot of time on the beach with Katie and Jamie .....I'm pretty good at building sandcastles now!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top