Join for free
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 11:30 AM

Re: Roxy in the hotseat.

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Roxy, It sounds like Scotland has always been home for you, but have you traveled further afield, or even lived elsewhere?
No I've always been in Scotland. I started out on the Isle of Mull but we moved to the mainland when I was five. We based in Perth as my Grandparents were there and had a massive house, we lived with them for a long time.
Dad's brother lived up in Thurso and was a Farm Worker and I spent a lot of holidays up there and made a great set of friends, including my now partner.
Rox.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Do you have a favourite shop for clothes shopping Roxy?
I can't clothes shop in Thurso as there's B****r all there except a couple of small supermarkets and shops for Tourists. When I go back to Perth I head for a mooch in Bonmarche and Matalan. I used to like BHS too but they closed the Perth store. I mostly clothes shop off Ebay as I can shop World wide, you just have to remember the difference in sizes and if I'm not too sure I mail the Seller and ask them to measure the garment for me.....in inches.
Rox.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 11:55 AM

I saw you are in the hot seat Rox. Bless, you are brave. x
What kind of humour do you like?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 12:10 PM

Hi Roxy.

I've seen you in the exercise thread. Is your main form of exercise swimming and do you go line dancing on a regular basis?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 12:14 PM

Hi Roxy

Apart from the farm, where would be your favourite place in Scotland to just sit and take in the view?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

27-07-2018, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I saw you are in the hot seat Rox. Bless, you are brave. x
What kind of humour do you like?
I've always been told I have a weird sense of humour, I guess it comes from my childhood when anything went. I love shows like Alf Garnet and Love Thy Neighbour. Soooo not suited to todays PC World. Back in the day I simply didn't get what my friends were laughing at and they didn't get what I was laughing at. So I guess weird covers it.
Rox.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 12:22 PM

Hi Roxy,

I remember you writing about your dog. Remind me what's his name, breed and his age, assuming he is a dog and not a bitch
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

27-07-2018, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Hi Roxy.

I've seen you in the exercise thread. Is your main form of exercise swimming and do you go line dancing on a regular basis?

Swimming is my main exercise these days, but I walk several miles every day with the dog and being on horseback certainly gives your thighs a workout. I don't Linedance these days at all. I had to get both knees replaced and was told in no uncertain terms not to Linedance again. EVER.. I used to teach 8 classes a week and I had all my own practice and learning new dances from a script to do too. One night a week I drove over to a friends class (she taught too) and just blended in with her pupils, it was great to just dance without talking into a head mic all the time, just relaxed me one night a week. At the W/E we were away to the big dances all over Scotland with some terrific live Linedance Bands.
Rox.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 12:32 PM

Hi Roxy
are you a technofobe or do you embrace gadgetry and FB and social media?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I've always been told I have a weird sense of humour, I guess it comes from my childhood when anything went. I love shows like Alf Garnet and Love Thy Neighbour. Soooo not suited to todays PC World. Back in the day I simply didn't get what my friends were laughing at and they didn't get what I was laughing at. So I guess weird covers it.
Rox.
Great you are suited to the Candy Bar.
WE love weird. x

Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top