Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 12:31 PM

I am never going to do that again!

I often state I am never going to do something again, then do it!

This morning both my husband and I are candidates for the funny farm, we have been scene shifting yet again! Last time we moved certain items, which are really heavy, I stated categorically that they would stay put forever more! However, my husband had other ideas, good ones at it happens, so once more the furniture was on the move.

Do other posters repeat actions they have vowed never to do again?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 12:36 PM

Re: I am never going to do that again!

Moving house was one of them but the idea of it has returned.

John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 12:52 PM

I agree with moving house, and the bloody awful process of selling it , and buying another. I hope to never move again, after spending two years trying to sell my old place, putting up with loads of time wasters, sightseers, useless estate agents, not to mention the huge expense in moving costs, fees to all and sundry, and getting rid of loads of stuff. They say moving is one of the most stressful things ever, I could'nt agree more!!
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 12:56 PM

I would never get married again. Tried it once and it gave me terrible indigestion so I would never repeat it..
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 12:59 PM

I am sure that we all do at times.... I suppose it depends on what sort of mood you are in on both occasions!
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 01:07 PM

I'll never get married again, or even get involved with another man. I've done my bit, now it's my time.

I did say that after the last major balls up having my hair cut that I'd never have it cut again but it's getting out of hand now, it take ages to wash and unless I plait it, it looks like a bush I just wish I could find a hairdresser that would cut it the way I want it cut and not the way they want to do it
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 01:42 PM

One thing I have never stated is I would not move house again. We have done it so many times over the years, and will probably do so again, if necessary.
orangutan2
Ireland
orangutan2 is female 

29-07-2018, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Moving house was one of them but the idea of it has returned.

Same here, but a change of circumstances for me means it has to happen again...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan2 ->
Same here, but a change of circumstances for me means it has to happen again...
Yes, that happens unfortunately.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 02:04 PM

Lose my temper with a neighbour!.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top