Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 06:02 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning everyone!

I am hoping for good weather today so I can continue filling my skip - had to take the gates off yesterday so it would fit in.
At least that give me two choices of task - if it is fine - gardening and skip filling. If it raining - stripping, priming and repainting the gates. Not sure I can stand this much excitement in one day!

Have a good one - whatever you are doing.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 06:54 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning everyone

Hairdressers for me today ..hope it doesn't rain

Bummer about the gates ST...nothing is ever simple is it.

Have a great day all.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 07:08 AM

good arvo from WA - just woke from me nap and now have a liquid lunch and waiting for the plumber to arrive - yes we do have 'em down here even though it's a long way for them to come! did I mention the weather - best not heh?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 07:23 AM

Morning all.

Its absolutely falling down here with thunder and lightening, but I think its going to clear up.

Off to the Doctors this morning.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 07:50 AM

Hi

A busy day for you ST.

Off to get my results today.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 07:59 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've got bathroom planners coming first thing. Then going with Tony for a routine blood test. My much enjoyed aqua fit class this afternoon...

Barry's late posting on the thread today. Hope he's ok.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 08:31 AM

Morning all, rain just stopped here and suddenly a clear blue sky has appeared as if by magic, how does it do that...

We have just given the dogs a quick trim and are having a cuppa before taking them to the forest. Nothing else planned other than cooking pie and mash for lunch.

Thanks for your concern Carol, I always look in first thing but don't like to hog the morning posts so I don't always contribute until later.

Have a good day everyone
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 10:07 AM

Good Morning everyone
Yay the Summer is back.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 10:07 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely day and not too hot.
I have done some food shopping and hope to get out into the garden and do some work before the heat returns at the end of the week.

Enjoy your day

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top