Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 11:10 PM

Re: But its going to spoil his 16th birthday party.

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Thanks for taking the time to reply Muddy.

I agree with you - any pious prat who dares to try to excuse this shocking and cowardly behaviour needs stringing up.

The difference between us is that when I use a phrase like, "They need stringing up" I don't actually mean it literally. I don't mean that I want to see 15 yr olds hanging by their necks from piano wire etc.etc.
It's an empty turn of phrase used to show my utter contempt for them.
No way would I ever condone it happening or agree to carry it out myself.

I'm sad that you didn't reply, "Don't be ridiculous you stupid woman, of course I don't like that kind of thing, and I would never do it myself, it was just a turn of phrase to show my utter contemp for them."

Thanks for clearing that up.
Oh dear I'm devastated that you are sad.
Actually I couldnt give a monkeys
If it makes you feel good trying to make out that I am something I am not -do feel free to carry on.
The difference between us is that I am a mature adult used to dealing with mature adults .
You are perhaps used to dealing with errant toddlers and perhaps have forgotten how to speak to grown ups .
So kindly keep your patronising smart arse lectures for your playgroup class .
You are merely embarrassing yourself .
I trust that is all cleared up now.
Thank you .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Oh dear I'm devastated that you are sad.
Actually I couldnt give a monkeys
If it makes you feel good spend trying to make out that I am something I am not do feel free to carry on.
The difference between us is that I am a mature adult used to dealing with other mature adults .
You are perhaps used to dealing with errant toddlers and perhaps are not accustomed to speaking to grown ups
So kindly keep your patronising smart arse lectures for your playgroup class .
You are merely embarrassing yourself .
I trust that all clear now.
Muddy, l did wonder why you were specifically homed in on when others suggested other forms of punishment ie. battering but only you were targeted by the ‘tag team’.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Muddy, l did wonder why you were specifically homed in on when others suggested other forms of punishment ie. battering but only you were targeted by the ‘tag team’.
Tag team is right Art .
One in one out .

The reason behind all this -it would seem to me -apart from personal harassment -is to derail topics and get people to leave this forum .
Hence we have the not so subtle messages 'suivez -moi 'and 'you know where to find me ' followed by the usual boomerang flouncing.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

02-08-2018, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I'm not an advocate of corporal punishment of any means but I do believe these scumbags should be locked up for a while.
What would they learn Ffosse from being locked up ?
They would probaby look on it as an adventure .
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Whilst humans shouldn't be cruel to animals for the fun of it, animals of other species are there for human use.
As I see it, humans are here for the decomposers, viruses, bacteria, protists, sharks, and an occasional lion or bear to "use". As this story shows, we aren't much good for anything else.

Galty, I am devastated by this story.These aren't children, they are sociopaths. Who could take the dignity of someone who is already suffering? Making things worse, when she heard the footsteps approaching of what could have been a good Samaritan, what went through her mind as he joined these criminals for a photo? The depths of their cruelty is beyond comprehension.

In addition to the full force of the law and treatment, I would push for mandatory ankle GPS monitors for at least ten years. Predators like these act on primitive levels of the brain and will act in violence again because they lack the ability to reason with conscience. Sexual offenders in this country have to register their home location and that information is public. The same should go for these knuckle draggers.

My heart breaks for this woman who sounds like she could possibly autistic - and our deeply, deeply flawed species. This photo should never have gone public out of respect for her. I hope she is surrounded with gentle, kind support and can be given the privacy that she needs to cope while being afforded the comfort and treatment she needs for the rest of her life.

This story is going to hang with me for a long time.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
That's just the trouble. In my day, if when at school you did something wrong you were punished for it and your parents also punished you. These days, do something wrong at school and get punished for it, the parents are at the school threatening the teacher.
So true Judd, I never dared to complain to my parents about school punishments, most of which I no doubt deserved, otherwise I would have been given the same again at home, if not more....

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top