Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 09:14 PM

Lights on..

... blinds down, curtains drawn - already.

Gosh, it's going so fast the light nights.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 09:16 PM

Re: Lights on..

Yes, same here & windows closed. It's too soon for the dark nights.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 09:24 PM

All doors & windows still open.
Bloody lightweights you lot.................
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
All doors & windows still open.
Bloody lightweights you lot.................
You love moths then fenderbender

I'm just wondering with the thread title if someone is going to put... 'but no-one's home'
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 09:31 PM

Hate the short days, especially as I work nights. In winter I see about three hours of daylight and need vitamin D3 tablets to get me through it.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
You love moths then fenderbender

I'm just wondering with the thread title if someone is going to put... 'but no-one's home'
The cat catches them - tasty snack....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 09:39 PM

I'm already dreading winter with all the germs around and petrified of getting pneumonia again, how I wish I could eradicate winter from the seasons. Darn nights, dark days, just feel horrible to me and causes depression. Wish I could hibernate or at least bog off to Spain for the winter!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK

01-08-2018, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Hate the short days, especially as I work nights. In winter I see about three hours of daylight and need vitamin D3 tablets to get me through it.
Yes, that's the trouble with working nights isn't it. Bit like living in a closed box 24/7.
Still, there's w/end where you can grab a little, when you're not sleeping
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Yes, that's the trouble with working nights isn't it. Bit like living in a closed box 24/7.
Still, there's w/end where you can grab a little, when you're not sleeping
Very true, Pesta.
The weekends are a Godsend in the winter. Time to leave my nocturnal mole hole and get back to normality for a couple of days.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK

01-08-2018, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I'm already dreading winter with all the germs around and petrified of getting pneumonia again, how I wish I could eradicate winter from the seasons. Darn nights, dark days, just feel horrible to me and causes depression. Wish I could hibernate or at least bog off to Spain for the winter!
Aww, sorry to hear that Queenie. Yes, thinking about it, it's the time people suffer with SAD isn't it?

I personally love the winter months, so long as it's the frosty and cold winter. Can't abide it if it's that awful damp neither here nor there type of winter weather.

Give me frost and cold, to take away the germs, and a good sprinkle of sunshine to go with it, and I'm sorted.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top