Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 06:08 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good morning everyone,

I am running away today!

Well - I am escaping from the gardening anyway. Am going with a friend to her hospital appointment. She is profoundly deaf and, although she can lip read and has very good hearing aids, she does not always catch what is said to her - which can be hilarious in some situations but not where her health is involved. So I am a 'spare pair of ears' when she has appointments such as this one.

We will do some shopping and then find somewhere nice for lunch.

Have a lovely day whatever you are doing.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 07:18 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

What's that you say!!!!

Good morning Tabs and everyone else to come.

Another very hot day here in Essex.

Off to pick up my medication this morning, then at 12 O'clock someone is coming down from Norfolk to collect my Welsh Dresser that I have sold to her, then after she has gone we are going out for an Indian, so no cooking today.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 08:29 AM

Good morning both and all to follow.

Overcast here but warm with 24deg forecast for later, perfect for more berry picking in the garden after getting back from lunch at the pub with relatives.

Have a good day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 09:24 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm off to the pictures with my friend Chris today to see Mamma Mia. We're going to the 1.00pm showing so we take sandwiches with us and have a picnic lunch in the pictures!

Derby has good shops so we may do a bit of browsing after the picture.

Have a good day all.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 09:25 AM

Is it Morning?
Have a good day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 10:47 AM

Good morning everyone up early and in Waitrose by 8am awaiting the opening of the organic greengrocer at 8.30.
Shopping all done and put away

Lots of little jobs to catch up on though I am tired after a really busy day yesterday of gardening and plum picking at the fruit farm. I picked 10kilos then stoned and put them in the freezer, a taste of summer to have midwinter.

Enjoy your day
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 11:14 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

Well after all the drama and holdups it seems we are exchanging contracts for my house this week, which will be great.

I have a new diagnosis for my health issues, so just absorbing that.

The treatment is somewhat unusual, but there we go.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone up early and in Waitrose by 8am awaiting the opening of the organic greengrocer at 8.30.
Shopping all done and put away

Lots of little jobs to catch up on though I am tired after a really busy day yesterday of gardening and plum picking at the fruit farm. I picked 10kilos then stoned and put them in the freezer, a taste of summer to have midwinter.

Enjoy your day
Blimey the plums are early down there Meg, ours will be at least five or six weeks yet...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top