Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 06:59 PM

Get ya kit off !!!!

What's it like to go to a family nude swimming session? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47406580

Why do people feel the need to get naked ?? Do you ? Would you ???

"At my first event, I slung a towel over my shoulder and went down for breakfast - naked."
Events organiser Pamela Fraser, 27, went to her first naturism event 14 months ago. She's been to 20 since.
Spa days, archery, yoga, cider-tasting and even a Fawlty Towers-themed night with actors playing Basil, Sybil and Manuel - all without an item of clothing in sight.
She describes the first time she got naked at a large gathering as a "non-event', adding "you soon realise people aren't interested in what you look like."
On Saturday, she'll join around 300 others of all ages, paying up to £21 for a skinny dip at Blackpool's Sandcastle Water Park.
"It's no different to going swimming with your costume on," Pamela believes. "A lot of female costumes don't hide much anyway."
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 09:05 PM

Re: Get ya kit off !!!!

Definitely not!I don't like being naked in front of me.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 10:23 PM

I don't see the sense of doing stuff naked, apart from not being very hygienic, it could be quite dangerous, However, on a lonely beach or out in the wilds of nature it can be so liberating and just a little bit exciting to get yer kit off to swim and run free......
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I don't see the sense of doing stuff naked, apart from not being very hygienic, it could be quite dangerous, However, on a lonely beach or out in the wilds of nature it can be so liberating and just a little bit exciting to get yer kit off to swim and run free......
Yes!
Skinny dipping at night appeals to me too!
But in very selective company
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Oh yes!
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Yes!
Skinny dipping at night appeals to me too!
But in very selective company
I never leave home without a torch and water wings
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
I never leave home without a torch and water wings
Recently, I went out with someone who liked to go skinny dipping. He asked me if l would like to participate.

After the thought of the sight of me waddling in the nude, into the water and the sight of his manscaped body... errm, Thanks but no thanks....l’ll take a rain check on this one!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 07:19 PM

I might have done something like this at one time - I've certainly been naked in the sea a couple of times - but to join families in a nudist attraction, I think it's not right. If it was just adult couples then yes, I'd probably go for it (although my wife would hate the idea!)

Children should not be brought up to see anyone else than their parents naked, that just isn't normal is it?
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 09:27 PM

I agree, Floydy. No way would I feel happy being nude in front of kids. I wouldn't even do that in front of my grandkids!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 09:37 PM

I'm with Floydy on this one, just doesn't seem right for my adult son to see me naked, no way.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top