Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 06:17 PM

Re: Selective

I am very selective about chocolates too, I only like soft centres.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Some folks have selective hearing, does that count?
What?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 07:39 PM

I'll post on those threads which interest me. I have no pets and don't do gardening and the politics threads are just places of misery, so I don't go there I'll always look at the General and Exercise threads but I do miss posts often as there is no way of knowing who has replied to your posts if they are not in a 'quote'.

Time is a huge factor for me. I am usually around here in an afternoon but mornings I'm asleep. My most prolific time is during the night when I'm at work and you're all tucked up in bed, save for a handful of Aussies and a couple of insomniacs!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2019, 12:35 PM

I miss a lot more than I used to. When I first joined, the same posts would be around for days but now, they just fly past along with time. I try to avoid the repetitive threads such as the land of scumbag and all the anti-Jewish stuff but occasionally, I like to nip in and have a moan.

Sometimes I wish we could permanently delete the threads we are not interested in along with their authors.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2019, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I miss a lot more than I used to. When I first joined, the same posts would be around for days but now, they just fly past along with time. I try to avoid the repetitive threads such as the land of scumbag and all the anti-Jewish stuff but occasionally, I like to nip in and have a moan.

Sometimes I wish we could permanently delete the threads we are not interested in along with their authors.
‘OUCH!’ that hurts.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2019, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
‘OUCH!’ that hurts.
You're safe Rehab. It's the troll types I'm on about.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2019, 01:53 PM

Good idea! I'd like to not be able to look at the threads that get me dander up, Politics and Social whatsit ones. I get fed up with folk who should belong to the last century. I could poink'em into the next one!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

04-03-2019, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Good idea! I'd like to not be able to look at the threads that get me dander up, Politics and Social whatsit ones. I get fed up with folk who should belong to the last century. I could poink'em into the next one!
I think we might have to join a 'Under' 50's forum for that or perhaps an under 40's.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2019, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Are you a selective poster, who refuses to recognise time?
Selective, yes. Some things interest me and some don't.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2019, 09:43 AM

I think we might have to join a 'Under' 50's forum for that or perhaps an under 40's.
64-66's might work for me!
Us hippy types have a different view of things

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top